Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-08-2010, 05:54 PM   #11

Re: Friday daily

What a coincidence, you never know you may see us walking around the village. If you do please say hello, you will no doubt recognise Malaika.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
20-08-2010, 06:13 PM   #12

Sounds like you've had a great time, Yola and Happy Birthday, dear Dominik!
You all go to such lovely places, I'm envious

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
20-08-2010, 06:22 PM   #13

Afternoon all.

Half day work for me today, had my eyelashes done again for our UK wedding party which is on Sunday, had them done longer this time - they look really good - more glam.

Also got the flowers for the tables (I had 10 tables to decorate with flowers) already got the vases (bargain at £2.49 each) and just purchased 21 bunches of flowers from Tescos!!! LOL (most of them were half price - some originally £15 so they are nice flowers). Checked my till receipt when I got home and I only paid for 19!! I think some of them didn't scan - and they were the more expensive ones - not much I can do now (lady on a til scanned them - not me on an express diy till I might add)

Hopefully I will have enough !! only came to £63 which I thought was quite good (even with the missing ones they would have been about £80)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #14

Happy 7th birthday, Dominick! Cannot believe he is 7 already Have a safe driv tomorrow, Yola.

Shelley, CM. hope you both have lovely weather.

Tink, hope the car gets fixed finally, and the visit goes well. Patches was like Hestia ... Dandy and Misty bonded and left her alone to enjoy the peace and quiet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
20-08-2010, 08:28 PM   #15

Having a difficult day today, spoke to my mum earlier and our darling Tabitha has gone missing She's nearly 19 and suffered major inner ear/brain damage about 9 years ago (she went missing for about three weeks and returned with a horrendous middle ear infection which caused permanent damage)
She's been off colour for a while, the heat has led to her becoming dehydrated-we've had her in for bloods, she wouldn't tolerate IV fluids but she seemed to have picked up at the beginning of this week.
She didn't eat her breakfast and then went off. We've searched the fields/woodland and outbuildings up at my mum's but no sign of her.
I'm praying she'll just turn up again but deep down I'm terrified she's curled up somewhere and won't wake up again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-08-2010, 08:41 PM   #16

So sorry, PL; how awful for your mum and you. It's so horrible when they're very old and just go away and never come home.... Praying she'll reappear, and if not, that you'll at least get closure. (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-08-2010, 08:56 PM   #17

Oh Liz - fingers crossed here. Poor dear Tabitha.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
20-08-2010, 09:03 PM   #18

Thank you both, just spoken to mum and she's been out again looking as it's pouring with rain here. The house is literally surrounded by farmland (main road is 1/2 a mile away) so it's a difficult place to search. Will let you know any news, I just hope she's comfy wherever she is.
xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-08-2010, 09:05 PM   #19

Liz, I do hope Tabitha re-appears. You must all be very worried

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
20-08-2010, 09:21 PM   #20

Hope she can be found. ((hugs))