Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2014, 10:46 AM   #1

Tuesday Morning Daily.

Morning all.

My thoughts today are for PP and the funeral of her dearly loved Aunt. I hope the weather is at least okay for you. You and yours will be in my thoughts today.

It is pouring down here has been all night and set to continue - one of the benefits of living in land locked Birmingham - sorry the rest of the country is about to suffer again.

Got to take Mom to the Royal Orthopedic hospital about her crumbling spine and dodgy bones in general.
Then back for Dad over the GP to see the nurse for his COPD breathing test. He has this yearly - seems only a few weeks ago we were there last time.

Then work tonight. Never got to the hairdressers yesterday - bit to long in the hospital. So that's on the plans for next week now.
Before I know it Crufts and therefore Elaine will be here and it will be middle of March.

Keep safe all and try to stay dry.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
11-02-2014, 12:46 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday Morning Daily.

Morning Kazz, hope your various appointments go well. It sounds at though my Mother and yours share the same problem with crumbling bones! I dropped over to Leicester last Friday to visit mine- she is struggling now with mobility as she also has arthritis.

I am working at home today watching the weather through the window. Trying to do budget forecasting - one bit of this job I really will NOT miss!

Hope all goes well for your Aunt's funeral PP.

Stay safe everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-02-2014, 01:55 PM   #3

Afternoon all. Thinking of PP - I know that she and her family will give her dearly loved aunt a good send-off and hoping the weather isn't too bad. It's dry here just now after a wet start, quite breezy but with patches of blue up there.

I have some transcription work to do this afternoon, so at least my fingers will be warm but I've just had to put the CH on as the rest of me is a bit shivery. OH and both dogs got completely soaked on their walk and after cleaning and drying Monty off, had to put his drying coat on as he was shivering too.

I hope all Catseyers are keeping safe ......... wondering about Yola and family as Reading is on the Thames.

Keep warm, dry and safe folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-02-2014, 04:56 PM   #4

You know I thought of Yola and the Thames but figured The Thames would know not to mess with Yola.

Well it has snowed here today and settled and now a flood warning for about a mile up the road from me. But they are on the river there. The River Tame that is and I saw that this morning when out with Bella the part of the river that runs by mine but very low lying there but over the path that leads to the "old flood plane" so quite a few disgruntled off road bikers if this continues as they use that for scrambling.

Having a bit of a nap now then off to work. Seem to be tired now more than normal may get a couple of checks done if no improvement.

Have a good evening all see you later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-02-2014, 06:43 PM   #5

Good evening girls, thank you for keeping us in your thoughts.
The day went well, and between the times of the church service and travelling to the crematorium, the weather was uncannily beautiful, blue skies and warm sun. It made the journey easier for the hearse and cortege, for the relatives to follow in their cars etc. She had a lovely send off, so nice to see her family and her old neighbours and friends.

I feel for all the folks who are affected by the flooded Thames, they must be so sick of the rain now. It's gone cold here now, with sleet in the air.

Kazz, hope all the appointments went smoothly, and Bella enjoyed her walk. I haven't heard from Yola, but I did smile at the comment about the river not daring to cross her path

Keep safe, warm and dry all. xx