Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
10-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #1

Monday morning daily

Well good morning to everyone hope the weather by you is bearable. Seems another front of rain coming in.

Quiz last night was good ad I have learnt my general knowledge is lacking.
The results were; Score:
Pamela 14
Shelley 14
Kazz 9
Lynz 6

Pamela is hosting next week.

Going to get my hair chopped today not to much but my hair has a habit of frizzing outward - yet not curly. Also got to take Mom to the hospital to get a heart scan.

And am going to call in at the health food shop and get some DLPA which I am hoping given feedback from a few people as I have now got chronic pain in my left knee I do not want to rely on pain killers so am trying to exercise more I believe it is a good anti-inflammatory.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #2

Re: Monday morning daily

morning Karen and all to follow.
Hope your mums appointment goes well and you get your stuff from the health food shop, being in pain is no fun !
Yes the quiz was enjoyable last night, i enjoy the chat too, glad we have managed to ressurect it.
I've been out with the dogs today and been to pick up my prescription and some paint. Now i have to motivate myself to paint two doors, think some music is called for.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2014, 01:13 PM   #3

Afternoon Kazz, Shelley and those to come later.

I think my Qs were too hard ............ it's easy when you have the answers in front of you. My geography isn't good either and I am hopeless with dates.

It is gloriously sunny here with blue sky and warm in the sunshine ............. not going to last but the dogs are smiling! Dora's paw has not bled again.

Sorry about your knee Kazz - what's DLPA? My OH is in pain with his back, hip, knee and ankle. I'm not sure how much pain or how constant it is because he just groans and won't tell me. Neither will he go to the doctor. I've bought him some glucosamine, but he "forgets" to take it. Arrrrrgggghhhhh, men!

Well, onwards and upwards ...... it's always upwards isn't it? I like a nice downwards slope myself!

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
10-02-2014, 02:50 PM   #4

Hi All,

We've had a fairly dry morning so we went off to the shop. Ceri needed a new black pullover for tomorrow's funeral and the cats have new taken to eating Felix pouches mixed with their biscuits, and they were 3 for £10 in Asda.

Nothing else going on, I'll do some ironing this afternoon.
I had a text from my friend in Llanelli and we've made arrangements to meet up on the 19th in Swansea.

Hope you all get to your appointments and your days go smoothly. see you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
10-02-2014, 07:49 PM   #5

Nette, hope the funeral goes well tomorrow, not sure if that sounds right but i'm sure you know what i mean.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
10-02-2014, 08:48 PM   #6

Yes, PP - my thoughts are with you tomorrow.

I must say that when my OH's mum died, friends and family gathered at a pub afterwards, there were about a dozen of us and we did actually have a happy time, remembering her and all the little things that close folk remember of the person who has started their onward journey. Things that do bring smiles more than tears ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
11-02-2014, 09:39 AM   #7

Thank you Shelley and Angie.
The funeral is at midday and I hope there will be a break in the weather as it's awful here at the moment. I'm reading the eulogy, which I've tried to make as light hearted as possible, Aunty Ad did a lot in her 95 years and she was a lady full of life. We are holding a wake in the Bowls Club, the family shall be getting together from all points east and west and I feel it will be a happy time for us. We have a lot to celebrate about her life, our family matriarch.