Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
05-02-2014, 02:05 PM   #1

Windy Wednesday

It's a blowing howling gale at times and the tempests pour down. Thank goodness I don't live on the coast. My friends in Cornwall have been really worried with falling trees in their garden and the storms at sea enough to wake them at night

Done my food shop today and gave my uncle his 80th birthday card. Called into my parents to check they are ok, they have got all their fridge and freezer stocked up so no probs there.

Just looking at the news on telly and the damage to the railway at Dawlish, I've travelled that route many times and always thought that it was too close to the sea- very scenic but threatening!

Stay safe my friends, keep warm and dry xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #2

Re: Windy Wednesday

Windy and squally here. I think Domi will be having a rugby match this afternoon - I shan't be going as (a) it's an away match and (b) the weather is far too rubbish. Bad Mummy

I think we too have escaped the worst of the storm; I was quite worried about there being lots of trees down on the school run as we go through a few woods, but there was nothing untoward.

Stay safe, dry and un-windswept all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-02-2014, 03:03 PM   #3

Re: Windy Wednesday

Afternoon all, likewise with the weather here. All furry beings snug and safe thank goodness.

OH and I have been in the office this morning sorting out various bits and bobs, he will be lighting the fire soon and will probably fall asleep in front of the TV and fire with Dora at his feet and Monty on his lap. I am in the Scriptorium this afternoon, still practising Uncial. Hope the wind calms down a bit for tomorrow pm, don't fancy carrying a folio (even a small one) in this weather ..... might end up doing a Mary Poppins!

Stay warm, dry and safe Catsey folk and furry friends.