Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-02-2014, 09:29 AM   #1

Tuesday early

Morning everyone. Its bright but chilly here just now.

Start my 2 week secondment in work today for 2weeks doing a completely different role. Looking forward to getting stuck in!!

Not really much to report today. Have a great day catseyers

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-02-2014, 09:40 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday early

Morning all.

Been out with Bella and she really enjoyed the walk this morning. She loved yesterday people coming and going over the way they seem to be having something done to their front garden 3 chaps arrived and took the grass up because the neighbours were at work I offered them a cup of tea/coffee and they were grateful they had it in my front garden and I brought some chairs from the back garden down the side and Bella adored them. Then my sister and brother in law came to vacuum the car (they don't have a drive) my friend came as she was passing with her grandson who is 6 months. Then later my nephew and three of his mates came round and got into playing footing with her she loved that 3 x 15 years old lads are more her cup of tea than 1 x 50 year old (me) I the footie stakes.
My niece and her boyfriend popped round in the evening and they had brought her a new ragger. So visitors all day.
Some she played with, some she slept through, some she slept with the baby (she just settled by the pram) while we drank coffee.
Work tonight so got a few things to do then a bit of a nap then work. See you all later or tomorrow.

Pamela that sounds interesting is it something your company do a lot or your request? Enjoy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
04-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #3

G'morning Pamela and Karen, and all to come, it's bright and dry here too so far!

Ceri has an optician's appointment at 11.00 so I'm just sipping a quick cup of coffee while catching up on you all. I need to shop for a couple of birthday cards and pressies for two of my girl-friends who both have their birthday on the 21st. I'll need to spend time in the card shop as Feb/March and April are busy months for birthdays and anniversaries for us.

Pamela, a change is as good as a rest hope you enjoy your new role in the company.

Kazz, Bella had lots of fun yesterday, enjoy your sleep later and hope the workmen don't disturb you too much. I can honestly say I never coped with night shifts much, it was a chore that I could have lived without, yet my sister swears by them, they suit her life! Good luck tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-02-2014, 11:24 AM   #4

I have a lot of birthdays in March too, PP. Including my own

Today is busy at work as a new client has asked for some writing and leaflet design. I'm going to try to get to the gym at lunchtime even for a short work out. Need to return to my lunchtime rather than evening exercise routine.

Weather is odd - bright sunshine one minute; pouring the next and then back to sunshine. Still - not looking forward to the storm that's brewing for tomorrow.

TTFN ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
04-02-2014, 01:41 PM   #5

Hello all, just at Fleet Services on the M3 on my way to meetings at Stonehenge. I'm having a cappuccino to celebrate having completed the M25 section!
Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2014, 04:20 PM   #6

Afternoon all .......... Kazz, a smile is worth more than gold and spreads itself around so easily! I love your sunny attitude.

I have a friend's birthday on Friday and I'm meeting her for lunch, so I must get to the shop ....... or perhaps I might make her one?

We have made another batch of marmalade, just plain orange this time. Seems to have set much quicker so I hope I don't end up with cats' staff's "bouncy" variety!!!

Off in a short while to take Dora to the vet for the 2nd jab (new vaccine) and to see if she's put any weight on - I think she has, which is good news.

Have a great day, clouding over here.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-02-2014, 05:03 PM   #7

afternoon all.
sounds like everyone is busy today.
Been to Preston to look around the car boot, didn't find any treasures today, but did buy some curtain rings and i've just finished hanging the new curtains.
Also called in at the auction house and left a few bids on items to be auctioned tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-02-2014, 11:56 PM   #8

Oooh Shelley - what have you bid for???