Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
18-09-2006, 04:48 PM   #1

The Kitten Pictures as promised.

Well we did pop over to my aunts today...but it wasn't planned so forgot my camera, but she got hers out and got snapping for me..i was having a cuddle with mam cat, Megan when the individual kitten pics were being taken!
Sorry some are a bit blurry-but you get to see them at least!
Tortie (girl) 1:

Tortie (girl) 2:

Ginger and White (thinking its female..but its a tad difficult as is quite fluffy in "places"!):

As the above is slightly overexposed we got a side shot!

Then some family shots..

Sorry some may be a bit big.
Megan and kittens are all doing well, the kittens are thriving as you can see. Before anyone asks incase it's been missed elsewhere, Megan is getting speyed as soon as the vet gives the go ahead.
The kittens really are a fair size for their age me thinks, nice n fat too! (meant in the nicest way of course). Their markings have/are really changing over the days too, the torties are getting more artistic markings every day...the ginger n white has gotten more white (if thats possible?!!? lol), well the white has showed up more and the ginger is becoming ever so 'marbled' and 'rich in colour'.
Homeswise are all sorted, one of the torties (i can't remember which!) is going too one of my sisters n her family (they lost Eric not too far a'back) and as they have just taken up haunts in their new house across the road from us (sad aren't they?!?!) i will have MANY picture updates of this little un. The t'other tortie is going to an aunt-in-law (aka, my uncles sister in law)'s son and his family....i may see the kitten-but doesn't look hopefull.
Then the ginge...well providing all is well (i'm just worrying incase something goes wrong-it could happen!) will come too us, originally was going too be a Maxwell-but now as it seems the kit is a female, her name will be to her 'birth antics'-made an entrace too this world, came in with a bang, once got going really announced her arrival, seems too be a very big girly too-so she will be called Rosie, as in "A Whole Lotta Rosie" (yes, i am an AC/DC fan). Then again..i'm fickle, so by the time she comes home name could very well be changed!
I hope you liked the pictures, and hope its okay too post them (?)...and i will post new ones next week as soon as i have some blue eyes staring back at the camera lense....

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggys
18-09-2006, 05:03 PM   #2

Re: The Kitten Pictures as promised.

there beautiful what little cutie pies.mummy cat looks very content with her babys

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
18-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #3

Lovely photos Luke - mum looks happy and the kittens are plump and so cute!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-09-2006, 05:53 PM   #4

They are all cuties and mum is lovely too, Luke!

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
18-09-2006, 05:55 PM   #5

Thanks ladies-i think they are very pretty kits (n ma of course!) too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-09-2006, 06:09 PM   #6

They are gorgeous!

Mum cat looks very pleased with herself

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
18-09-2006, 06:15 PM   #7

another picture

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
18-09-2006, 06:35 PM   #8

Oppps she doesn't look overly impressed in having her piccie taken there

Can really see her markings, very distinctive

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
18-09-2006, 06:58 PM   #9

Little darlings, mum is just a beauty...

Catsey Veteran

Luke is Male
18-09-2006, 07:04 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi
Oppps she doesn't look overly impressed in having her piccie taken there

Can really see her markings, very distinctive
She is quite a beutiful cat...remember how there was a shadow over her previous ownership-in the sense the obviouslly had abondaned her and then ommited, basically, ever knowing the cat? Well i saw the wife from the family t'other day and she asked if my aunt still had the cat (but of course they didnt own it before) and i said yes, and she said "Is she still a mardy mare?" i repled "No, shes most affectionate when shes there".
Woman went onto say "Oh well shes part...whats those funny looking skinny cats, like siamese but black?' I asked if she meant an oriental, she replied yes, a crossed one of them-apparentlly Megan's father was an oriental black cross, mother a moggy.
Would maybe account for her sorta slenderness, and how VOCAL she is-seriouslly, she deafens you when she starts!
A nice cat by all accounts...not too sure what it was which made her up sticks for that period from my aunts...