Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
17-09-2006, 09:19 PM   #11

Re: Am I comfy???

He really does look a handsome and laid back fellow Pat-most lucky to have found you me thinks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
17-09-2006, 10:16 PM   #12

Re: Am I comfy???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Het
aww wow..a picture of contentment.

When I lived in town I took in a stray Tom, people in the area had been chasing him as he was doing some impolite spraying. Anyway we had a hard winter and he got in a right mess, I was eventually able to catch him - he was very unfrendly!!!-whipped him in to the vets for the op and a good clean up. He totally changed overnight, turned into a lapcat and lived many happy years with me, although he always kept his love of chinese takeways and fish and chips, perhaps cos the poor soul had eaten them whilst 'on the streets'

Anyhow...seeing that pic of your adopted fella just brought back memories of Albert, thanks Moli
Sounds like Chancer Het, although he was never nasty, he has finally figured he has not got to eat as much as he can in one go, food is always there for him....