Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 5 x rescue cats
13-01-2006, 10:50 AM   #11

Re: Barfers!

Just the change of diet could have done it CJK - some cats are just sicky cats unfortunately - my Jenny is one

As has been said on other threads, if the cat is alright in themselves - still affectionate, washing/taking care of themselves/normal personality and most importantly still drinking water, then it's good to wait a day or so before panicking.

Eating grass can make cats barf too - but the grass is good for them in some way, of course as long as it's "clean" - pesticide-free

Not for the faint-hearted:
I lost Lucy-fur in 1994 to suspected poisoning. The sick really did smell ***bad*** - it's indescribable (luckily) but trust me, I think you'll be able to tell from that if there's something more wrong than furballs or eating too fast, or just plain being a cat!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-01-2006, 10:53 AM   #12

Re: Barfers!

thanks LMC, people on here have put my mind at ease quite a bit, he just tried attacking my dominant cat, so i guess he doesnt feel too bad!