Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-08-2013, 08:55 AM   #1

Tuesday twists and turns

Good morning, going down the gym later as I haven't been for ages and need the routine back into my life. Mind you my activity over the weekend and yesterday makes up for it, carried on yesterday with my list and crossed off oven cleaning and fish tank water exchange.

Today, after the gym going looking for a new double bed. Need one desperately, the base is really in pieces of our current one.

Hope all our animals are well and I'm sending warm healing vibes to our little ones with health problems. My three are ale and hearty, snoozing merrily away here

Have a good day everyone, the weather is still making its mind up but at least its dry for now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-08-2013, 10:06 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday twists and turns

morning posh and those to follow.

Hope you have a good workout at the gym. I really need to start doing something although, I have pulled out of doing the 10k this year.

I'm working today then home to take barney out and relax!! Quite a boring day tbh. Thanks for the Barnett thoughts. Harris is definitely on the mend!! He is chasing site about and was trying to open the livingroom doot during the night to get to barney!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #3

Morning pp,Pamela and all to follow.Glad harris is feeling better.
Pp sounds like you are very busy.been on the beach and reading at the moment.my eldest son and partner are coming to stay for four days tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #4

Morning all.

Bella been out twice already and planning to go out again about 2ish for a nice walk I am at work tonight.
Weather is okay but look like rain in the offing.

P.P Sounds like a nice day "hale hearty and snoozing" sounds good too. Surprising how a decent bed improves your mood or a bad one chips away at it. Sounds like your jobs are reducing nicely.

Pamela - Glad Harris is on the mend, and your day sounds good too dog walking and chillin.....did you resolve the collar issues?

Shelley....That sounds lovely having family to stay. The caravan is certainly getting used.

To everyone have a good day may pop back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #5

Hello, not much going on here; work, holiday clubs for the boys and then home to cook the dinners (yes, plural).

Next week will be better as both boys are at sports club and tennis academy on the same site - co-incidentally where my gym and pool memberships are; so I shall pick up Domi at 3, go swimming and to the gym and be ready for Sebi at 5.30 Job done.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-08-2013, 04:54 PM   #6

Sorry if i dont comment on any pictures,cant seem to see them,dont rhink the connection is great.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-08-2013, 10:22 PM   #7

Evening all - back from training with Dora. She was quite good this evening and did her best. Both Monty and OH got badly bitten at agility and Monty had to be given antihistamine by the trainer. He seems OK now, a bit subdued but I think Piriton (he had half a tablet) is not a non-drowsy type and so I expect he feels very tired. Poor wee boy, OH said he seemed to go crazy - that was before OH got bitten too. Must have been a clegg or a horse-fly I think.