Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
09-08-2013, 07:36 AM   #1

sleepy Friday

Morning everyone. Angie, I hope kizzy is ok today.

Sleepy Friday as I have been awake since 430am due to Harris "burying" the food bowls we left out for them last night to entice him to eat which did actually work so we are pleased. He then decided to come to us for a cuddle and a pet so didn't manage to really get back to sleep. Barney had an accident during the night so up at 6am cleaning that and decided to do my dishes, put washing on the aired, put another washing on and also a load in the tumble dryer then get ready for work!!

Harris is back at the vet getting bloods done today so fingers crossed as the vet wasn't entirely happy with him yesterday.

lots of chin tickles and cuddles to catsey cats and healing vibes to kizzy

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-08-2013, 08:09 AM   #2

Re: sleepy Friday

Morning all.

Right I am off to sleep for a bit see you all later.

Pamela
You have done more before 7.30am than I am likely to do in the whole day.
I do hope everything turns out fine. I am getting concerned now about Harris.

Shelley I imagine Tuppence will be happy with complete rule. Hope you are enjoying your break.

Angie Yes could well be there on my own will Bella it will be fantastic me Bells and choice of tv programmes. Hope Kizzy picks up a little maybe try to video her limping to show the vet.

P.P never been to Glencoe although I do love Scotland I imagine all of Scotland like England/Wales and Ireland is worth visiting. As Bella adores travelling I am considering that all my hols for the next couple of years will be none fly.

PinkLizzy Lovely to see you around again. How is everyone?

Has anyone seen MrsH for a while? am I missing her?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-08-2013, 10:03 AM   #3

Good morning all, lovely to see PinkLizzy back in the loop
Enjoy your sleep Kazz, it's cooler now so more comfy I bet.

Well I woke this morning with hardly any voice, no sore throat though so puzzled, feels like some thing is stuck there, if it doesn't get better I'll see the doc next week. I have a thyroid problem anyway so maybe related; Ceri is pleased though

Wishing all our poorly cats well today, hope Harris gets on better at the vets and chinny tickle to him and Kizzy.

Well must be off, Ceri has stroke group and I've got shopping and errands to run. See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
09-08-2013, 10:05 AM   #4

Morning. Both boys have been in tennis academy this week but today I'm at home with the 6 y/o as he was very sick in the night. He's listlessly watching TV in my bed whilst I'm getting on with a bit of working from home.

The rain in the night was a surprise - I hope it doesn't scupper my plans for mowing the lawn later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2013, 10:57 AM   #5

Morning all ...... we had rain earlier and it keeps looking as if it's thinking about a repeat performance. My gardening man is here atm so I hope it stays dry! So glad I got my bedding washed and dry yesterday.

Kizzy seems fine in herself. She is eating and drinking normally and seems to be acting normally too. No sign of a limp this morning ....... we are just having a coffee to give us courage/strength to medicate her!!!

We will be making some banana bread after that .... bananas don't keep this weather so need to use some up. OH is having trouble with his swing (something to do with golf) and has decided not to play until he's put that right - this means lessons and practice but no rounds, hence no banana eating. Convoluted, but hope you can read some sense into that.

Yes, where is MrsH and catstaff too???? And Mags for that matter?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
09-08-2013, 04:57 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning all ...... we had rain earlier and it keeps looking as if it's thinking about a repeat performance. My gardening man is here atm so I hope it stays dry! So glad I got my bedding washed and dry yesterday.

Kizzy seems fine in herself. She is eating and drinking normally and seems to be acting normally too. No sign of a limp this morning ....... we are just having a coffee to give us courage/strength to medicate her!!!

We will be making some banana bread after that .... bananas don't keep this weather so need to use some up. OH is having trouble with his swing (something to do with golf) and has decided not to play until he's put that right - this means lessons and practice but no rounds, hence no banana eating. Convoluted, but hope you can read some sense into that.

Yes, where is MrsH and catstaff too???? And Mags for that matter?
Mags is in Florida on holiday...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-08-2013, 08:08 PM   #7

Thanks Moli - I always think "missing presumed having a good time" but it's nice to know that's true, hopefully!