Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-08-2013, 12:40 PM   #1

Gloomy Friday

Hi all! Gloomy, overcast day here after yesterday baking in an oven and overnight rain.

Housework today, nothing much else to report.

Hope everyone is OK and chin or ear tickles to Catsey cats from me

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-08-2013, 02:00 PM   #2

Re: Gloomy Friday

All good here Angie! Have been into town and done the annual school shoe, trainer and rugby boot shop (x2) and will be meeting a friend in an hour to discuss her son's and Sebi's joint birthday party in September . . . it's a bushcraft party and thankfully the people running the event are sorting everything bar invites and party bags. But hey, it's a good excuse for a bit of a gossip!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #3

Re: Gloomy Friday

Afternoon Angie and Yola. Angie, I spent yesterday doing housework. My muscles ached after it!! Sounds like you have a busy day shopping yola

Nothing much to report. Work is soo quiet. Was off yesterday. Harris had another check up and the vets are really pleased with the weight gain. We took barney to his first dog class and he was such a good boy doing what he was asked until the last couple of minutes when he snapped at another dog.

Had a lovely scene this morning. Harris decoded to groom barneys head and then decided that his ear was a good toy!! Barney never even flinched.

Hoping OH takes me for dinner tonight then a quiet night as im working 9-1 tomorrow.