Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-07-2013, 09:47 AM   #1

Tuesday - tipping down

Well it is at the moment!

Hope for better weather Thursday, need to sort out the garden again. Some weeds have shot up in the tubs and borders.

Not much going on today, taking Ceri for a haircut then off to pick up fuel from Sainsbury's to get the nectar points

See you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-07-2013, 10:01 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday - tipping down

Well, one post-holiday job of watering a parched garden is currently being done for me by mother nature . . it's piddling down outside! Boys are playing well at the moment and cats are crashed out with me here in the basement.

I have some work bits to do, and some clothes to hang up and put away but otherwise not much on the agenda today. Might curl up with a book in a bit as I hav a bit of a headache/sore throat.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-07-2013, 10:56 AM   #3

Morning PP and Yola and those to come along later. Well, we have a hat-trick as it's piddling down here too. Quite dark and I have the lights on just so I can see.

OH took the dogs out for their walk this morning and all three came home wet through. He's gone off to play golf now (mad or what?) and will be taking Monty to agility early evening. I do hope it clears through, which is what is forecast. I will be taking Dora to obedience class but at least that is indoors.

Sorry to hear you are a bit under the weather Yola. I do hope you all had a good holiday.

PP, it's amazing how quickly weeds grow ..... I was looking at a plant and wondering what it was going to turn into, finally decided it was ragwort and needed pulling out! They used to pull ragwort up in the fields as it is poisonous to horses but although I expect horse owners still do it, I've seen loads around this area.

Just pottering about for me today as I don't seem to have the lovely energy the sun gave me ...

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #4

Afternoon all

Nice to see you Yola. Gald you had a great holiday...where abouts did you go?

Angie golf in the rain it has to be love.
PP I am going to have to top up on petrol too.

Just come in from the garden bit of dead heading no rain here - everything good. Off to investigate a couple of fence prices need new panels between us and next door.

Work tonight

Catsey Veteran

30-07-2013, 10:05 PM   #5

Karen, we went to Italy again. Drove down through the alps and had a wonderful 2 weeks in a stunning apartment on the shores of Lake Trassimeno.

Catsey Veteran

31-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Karen, we went to Italy again. Drove down through the alps and had a wonderful 2 weeks in a stunning apartment on the shores of Lake Trassimeno.
Sounds totally idyllic

Catsey Veteran

31-07-2013, 10:09 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Sounds totally idyllic
So much so, that money and time permitting, we're doing to head down for a month next year.

Catsey Veteran

31-07-2013, 04:45 PM   #8

Now a month sounds like heaven.