Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-01-2020, 05:57 PM   #1

Tuesday Brrrr ... frosty

Good afternoon All!
Anyone had experience of Plantar Fasciitis? Seems Ive developed this due to my love of flatties, shoes that is, and now Im getting a sore heel (right foot) worse after resting, esp in the morning. Someone told me about heel spurs but I don't think its that bad. Wondering if I should mention this to my doctor?
My mum has pneumonia, not hospitalised but very breathless, on antibiotics, she has heart failure so I'm concerned about her cognitive function. Dad is with her and both in their 80's so doing extra daughterly duties this past week.
Will catch up with your news now see you later xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday Brrrr ... frosty

PP - many best wishes to your Mum. I hope she responds well and quickly to the abs.

I had plantar whatsit- took ages to get rid of it. What really helped was rolling a cold tin can under the arch of my foot every night for what felt like forever and wearing insoles which lift the inside of my arches. I had it alongside severe heel pain and for a good year walking was a real bind. Let me know if you’d like any more information x

I’ve had a dicky tummy overnight and today. Worked from home but have to supervise an itv interview tomorrow so had better get well!!