Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
11-01-2020, 08:49 PM   #1

Saturday

Evening all, my procedure was carried out yesterday, they took biopsies as planned and cauterized.
3 weeks for results.
I'm ok but very sore bladder and slept most of the day.
Dinky praying for a miracle for Willow.
Pamela, hope Skye's eye continues to improve and hope the Mia stops being sick.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
11-01-2020, 10:24 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley, glad your procedure was done and everything went as planned. Hoping for positive results x

Dinky, I hope willow is doing ok x been thinking of you x

Mia stopped being sick about 10pm last night but the last time she was sick was after she took a drink which concerned me. She wasnt sick during the night. I set an alarm for 2am to go and check on her! Everything was fine and no mess this morning. She has had some chicken and rice which she kept down but was sick about 5pm after her walk but OH said she was eating a lot of grass. Hasn't been sick since but is still lethargic. Will keep an eye on her.

Skyes eye seems to be better but her pupil is still smaller but the 3rd eyelid is away again which is good.

I am in bed reading just now as I had a rubbish sleep so sit g relaxing with a book ��