Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-05-2007, 07:20 AM   #1

Sunday's Thread

Off to the Natural History Museum today as it's raining and horrible out there. Neither Luise nor Dominik have been there before and I haven't been for years and years.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
13-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #2

Re: Sunday's Thread

Morning Yola, morning all, the sun is shining brightly here this morning although rain is forecast for later.
I've been up every 2 hours during the night checking on the babies, cannot believe just how much fighting goes on over one teat!
Hubby is going to convert Herbi's vivarium into a tortoise table today as we have noticed that his breathing is noisy. I don't think he is getting enough air into the viv.

Yola - have a lovely day out

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-05-2007, 08:07 AM   #3

Morning Yola - have a great day out, last time I went to the natural history museum I was about 10!!!! lol

Morning Fran

Well not much planned her today, mum is popping over to see our new bedroom furniture, got some housework to do, too wet here unfortunately to do any gardening

Have a good day everybody!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
13-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #4

Morning all! Cloudy and dull here, but dry so far. Not holding out much hope of it lasting though! off to church soon then back to do some housework, oh joy!! Nothing planned for this afternoon. Have a good day all!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
13-05-2007, 09:56 AM   #5

morning all dull and drizzly here at work and wishing I was back in bed.... cant seem to catch up on lost sleep these days ..... hope everyone has a great day xx

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #6

Morning all, it has been raining practically non stop here for two days .....where oh where has that lovely sunshine gone?

Nothing planned except housework today...

Have a good Sunday all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-05-2007, 10:40 AM   #7

Morning all, been raining here, but is brightening up now, not much planned for today, apart from housework and dog walking, mind you that could change, my son is on a half day today, so he may have some plans for me!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-05-2007, 11:21 AM   #8

Well my washing machine packed up yesterday - mind you its worked well for 11 years it was a Zanussi, good timing though I discovered it was beyond all help as the floor was 3" deep in water when I came home yesterday and Tess was in the kitchen sitting on a chair as if to say "it ain't nothing to do with me" but I could have drown look on her face.
Anyhow as I discovered it was beyond help not just ailing the scrap man came down the road I got them to take it away. Popped over to work ordered another it was delivered at 8.55am this morning and has now done wo loads of washing very good I did not realise how not good the old one was becoming - the new one yet again a Zanussi.

Tess is in season so Sal will follow in the next day or two! I have to get them spayed this time, the the days seem to rush by. no excuse though.
The weather is yukky cold and miserable with the odd rain shower thrown in to remind me its yukky!!!

So I am doing nothing if I can help it.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
13-05-2007, 11:29 AM   #9

Morning all,
OH on an early so I'm doing a lazy Sunday morning . That drive yesterday didn't do me any favours. Really sore this morning and didn't sleep well last night. I think it was the que I was stuck in for 1 1/2 hours, stop start all the time.
Ceilidh snuck into bed with us again last night. That's been every night since we lost Blue. I hope it stops soon as for a little person she takes up so much of the bed.
Sean should be back today. Dont know if he'll pop round or not.
and that's it from me
Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
13-05-2007, 11:48 AM   #10

Hi everyone.

Blimey Kazz you don't mess about do ya? Glad you got a new washer so quickly though! (lol @ your poor doggy.. "I could have drowned!")

Wanted to take lots of photos of the kittens today & post them, but it's really raining heavy, so don't think I'll do that. Also planned a big walk later with the dogs & family, again think we'll give that a miss. Unless it brightens up.

Just a few bits & bobs to do today & some washing.

Not much else planned. I've had a lovely relaxing weekend.