Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
10-05-2007, 07:15 AM   #1

Daily Thread - Thursday

Morning all,

Its still damp here and I cannot hear the little birdies singing, think they must all be tucked up in their little nests still zzzz ing!

On earlies today, will be leaving in about 15 mins.

Erin, give those liitle fluffy bums a big cuddle from their Auntie Julie

I hope its a better day today for us all. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
10-05-2007, 07:33 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread - Thursday

Morning Sweet, morning all. the sun is shining brightly here after a much needed rainy night. Not much planned for today but the usual.

Hope it's a brighter Catsey Day today and that everyone has a pleasant day x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-05-2007, 07:46 AM   #3

Morning all. Look out the front window here and it's blue sky. Look out the back and it's black!! Hmmmm!! Well, I have updated about yesterday in the lovely thread Jac started congratulating me (I'm sooooooo excited lol). Off to the docs this morn as I couldn't get an appointment yesterday, then it's clean out the shed time. Hope you all have a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
10-05-2007, 07:51 AM   #4

Morning all,lovely sunny morning here.havnt got to bed yet,having to much fun watching milo and tinkerbell chase jerry around,every time jerry growls at them they go full pelt at him hissing .they send lots of hugs auntie julie.have a good day all

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: all types
10-05-2007, 08:12 AM   #5

morning all today im leaving for school in bout 5 mins then later i will be back and i will be back on catsey

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Sadly missed ginger tab
10-05-2007, 09:15 AM   #6

This morning looks abit dismal, but the weather cant be any worse than yesterday, anythings an improvement

I would just like to thank everyone for being so supportive yesterday, it is much appreciated, thankyou

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
10-05-2007, 10:00 AM   #7

Surprised to wake up to sunshine today, so I took the opportunity to put on a load of washing and then scoot up to the allotment to water (but only things in the polytunnel! ) The rest is looking good. It's nice to see the earth looking fertile and lush again, instead of parched. Just wait for the weeds to go crazy now.
So, washing is outside having a bit of a blow - don't think it will have enough dry time to finish off outside.
Fingers crossed for a good day for everyone

Update 11.15
Just been summoned from upstairs by a very insistent "Mam!", Maa-am!" No prizes for guessing - Bentley with a field mouse. He's a good hunter, despite his bell. Saw him sitting patiently in the hedge earlier, so I'm not surprised. So, gathered up the body (thankfully dead, or not putting up any fight) and put it in the bin. He didn't se it go, so he's waiting for it to emerge from under the sofa That'll keep him amused for a while

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
10-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #8

I am off to college a bit later. My foot is feeling a bit less sore which is good. I am very exited as my dad saw the house I looked last friday and liked it as well, so he is going to put an offer in later taoday so I am hoping to that later I will have a house . He is putting in the offer as it is my first house and I haven't got a clue what to offer. Anyway I will let you know as soon as I do.
I am also managing to catch up on my course work.

Sally

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
10-05-2007, 01:18 PM   #9

Fingers crossed for you Sally!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
10-05-2007, 01:52 PM   #10

Today is indeed little bit better and brighter - mood, not weather wise! Have just come back from a fund-raising lunch at Dominik's school, basically you buy a ticket for a fiver and they put on lunch for you and your child. Lurrrvly tuna pasta bake and the Dominator behaved himself impeccably

Off to do a new business presentation in a few minutes.

I hope Clair and Jac are bearing up today - the day after is always very difficult