Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
20-05-2008, 09:16 AM   #1

Tuesday's Daily

Morning all

Off to the gym in a bit. Then I have to go to Darryle's and pick up Ceilidh. She stayed with him last night. (they either love or hate each other!)

I got a nice surprise last night. John came over for a while. He told me to close my eyes and put out my hands. I thought what is he going to do. Probably put a bit rubbish in them . How wrong could I be. He gave me a pair of rose gold and diamond earings . He said he wanted me to wear something he had given me to Seans wedding. I nearly cried. I've never been given a present with out it being my birthday or christmas and even then I went without!

The sun is out again this morning but it looks a little overcast. I hope you all have good days. I will be on tonight!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggy's
20-05-2008, 10:20 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday's Daily

Well good morning good morning the sun is shining and the birds are no longer singing as i think my cats have completley destroyed the starling population round here! I picked up 5 yesterday all place neatly in the same spot in front of the house at different times of the day. I've been up since 9 and have already removed 3 so where they are finding them i have no idea.
Got all yesterdays work to do as I had a lazy day and then I might enjoy the sun for a bit xx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-05-2008, 11:06 AM   #3

Don't worry to much Jem, the birds will soon get wise and you'll hear abird warning sound that goes out as soon as you apear let alone the cats......

Jac thats lovely, and both of you and everyone else have a good day.

My shed is being delivered today - Yeah

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #4

Chiao tutti! Just back from my Italian class - half term next week and lots of homework to do

Rather grey here today, no blue sky at all. Not really cold. OH has gone off to watch a cricket match at the Rose Bowl and (if rain doesn't stop play) won't be back till late. So I'm on MIL watch until he returns.

Merlin is yowling in the hallway - he probably wants some food, so I am going to go and get him some and made a cup of tea

Got an afternoon off (MIL permitting) - now what shall I do????? Hmmmmmmmmm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
20-05-2008, 04:17 PM   #5

Afternoon all,

Just in from work/school. Sean had English Literature GCSE today and I sold a house today at work. Home now and lots of tidying up to do... paperwork everywhere where Sean has been revising and Emma is just a messy cow!!

Roast dinner tonight..... and I am starving!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #6

Hey, all! Gloomy, dank and downright chilly today, only 10 degrees! Rain at night, over when I went to the market. So far this is the wettest May in 55 years according to the weatherpeople...and last year we were moaning at the lack of rain...feast or famine! I am ready for some really really nice warm weather; right now it looks as if the upcoming long holiday weekend will be very nice!

Jac: how sweet! That was a lovely gesture...
Angie: your mention of cricket reminded me of a poem I love: Francis Thompson's "At Lords". Do you know it?
I can still recite most of it from memory...

Wishing a nice day to all...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
20-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #7

Hi all,
Finally finished the giant flea yesterday and put it up in the surgery, I'll take some photos tomorrow! Had a slightly worrying trip to the doctors this afternoon-hopefuly it'll come to nothing but have had chest pain for the last two days and they are concerned it could be a DVT after the flight from New York Typical! Can't do much without getting breathless but not going blue or anything which is a good sign. I'll just have to stay close to the oxygen at work.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-05-2008, 08:12 PM   #8

PL, sorry to hear that! That can happen after a long plane flight; hope that's not it and that you'll be back in fighting trim in a few days!

Can't wait to see the flea!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #9

Evening all.
Just typed out my letter of resignation Feels good but scarey too
I leave the pet shop on June 6th and embark on my new venture, fingers crossed, I wont make a right pigs ear of it all
PL, so sorry to read about your worrying trip to the doctors, I sincerely hope all will be ok. xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
20-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #10

How exciting Elaine! I'm sure you'll be a runaway success!