Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
12-05-2008, 07:24 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Monday

Morning all
Lovely sunny day here again,just got home from work.
All animals are fed,will be popping out with the dogs in a bit then off to bed,and thats pretty much my day,exciting huh
Milo and Tink are going mental up and down the stairs at mo,hope they calm down before I get into bed!!!

Hope you all have a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
12-05-2008, 07:27 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Monday

Morning Erin, another summers day here again. Sun is shining & the birds are singing. Work all day for me.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-05-2008, 09:11 AM   #3

Morning Erin, Smudgley .....morning all!

Another beautiful day here as well and Cassie is outside snoozing already!

This lovely weather can't last much longer (we are not that lucky) so we have decided a day out in Devon is called for tomorrow. Really looking forward to it!

Hope you all have a good day, don't forget the suncream!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-05-2008, 10:07 AM   #4

Well, I stared sneezing in the night and am now bunged up with hayfever as a result of sitting in a field yesterday

Today I'm back in the office and the sun is still shining brilliantly. Fans and air con unit are running full pelt! More writing to do, which is good (earns money AND I enjoy it).

Overdid the wine a bit yesterday, coupled with the sun it made me ever so tired, so no more now for the rest of the week!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
12-05-2008, 10:41 AM   #5

Morning! At least I think it is! Another lovely day,hopefully I'll be able to spend some of it outside-little dog can't handle the heat so I can't take her out for any long walks.
Going to visit a friend in hospital later, nothing else planned.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #6

Afternoon all. Another scorcher here today. OH took his mother for a dental check up this morning. She has had a bit of toothache and a wobbly tooth, so he had made an appointment for her. All the teeth she has left (not that many) are her own and at 87 that's not bad. Evidently she got confused at the dentist's and thought he was a doctor and after going through her medical history, she tried to leg it from the examination room! So the dentist had to call OH in to try and explain things to her - wish other professionals such as the optician would do the same as at least we know what he has said because she won't understand or remember!

Turned out the fridge this morning to make sure there was nothing lurking that shouldn't have been - but there always is something. Do you find that? This time it was a pack of bought thyme that had lots of grey furry friends in the pack with it!!!! YUK.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
12-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #7

afternoon all
its blue skies and sunshine here aswell today, i dont have much planned as im stuck in with my son that had an op on his log 3 weeks ago and is off school for the next 3 weeks and he is a red head so i dont take him out when its really hot as sitting in his wheelchair being pushed around is like a sun trap,
i am going up the park with the kids later when its a little cooler just so he can burn some enigy off

im off out the garden now to watch the bunnies while they have a run in the garden

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #8

Lucky you with Summer weather! The rains continue, torrential with high winds overnight; have tapered off to steady now, and won't stop till about 9 pm tonight. And it is only 7 degrees!! Yola has the AC on, I have the heat! Dashed out to rescue the papers and that's it: no fresh picked grass for Leia today, nor seed for the birds, poor little wet things! And to top it off, there is a leak in my porch roof and water has been coming in: the rugs are saturated! Hope they'll be OK tomorrow when the sun will supposedly be out and I can hang them outside to dry..one good thing about all this mess: I've collected lots of rainwater for the houseplants! I think it's better for them than City water with chlorine, flouride and God knows what else....

Sorry to natter on about the weather, but that's what's happening here~!

Enjoy your lovely weather!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #9

Afternoon all been to work today weaher is lovely got a little sunburn no where near bad though its the joys of being outside and working - you do not realise, you are just working.
Anyhow home now and applied after sun, just had a nice dinner and now looking at catsey,

Mags your day out tomorrow sounds great who is going?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
12-05-2008, 06:40 PM   #10

Evening all, its been warm but overcast here. Just home from work and waiting for my tea to come out of the oven.
Cats are playing in the garden, Graham is reading me all his funny emails.
Gonna chill out this evening with a movie, got some phone calls to make fist though.
Have a lovely evening every one.