Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
12-09-2013, 10:53 AM   #1

Day off Thursday

Morning everyone. Up and about early today as i went with OH to get our hire car as his is in getting serviced. Off today as im working a half day on Saturday. Barney is walking better today which us good. The diagnosis was a bashed paw for which he was given metacam as it was inflamed and antibiotics to prevent any infection in t he nail bed. Not going to dog school tonight, would rather let him rest it than make him work too hard on it when its healing and make it worse.

Heading to Edinburgh with OH then Ikea as i need a new chest of drawers (or 2) for my clothes as mine are falling apart and beyond trying to fix again which is what i have always done with them.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #2

Re: Day off Thursday

Afternoon Pamela ..... hope you enjoy your day off and manage to find the chest of drawers you want! Good idea to give Barney a bit of a rest while his paw is still sore.

Thinking of PP and Posh this morning.

Not much happening here - put the thicker duvet on our bed this morning and got laundry on.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
12-09-2013, 01:24 PM   #3

Re: Day off Thursday

A quick Hi to you all, I'm sorry to say that my baby girl as gone to the Bridge; Posh passed peacefully with me at the vet hospital. Please say special prayers for my little darling.
Run free baby, mam will always love you. xxx