Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-10-2005, 08:56 PM   #1

Skincare recommendations

Well after trying 100's of different skincare products I thought I would let you guys know which one I have finally settled on. I have been using Liz Earles skincare range now for about a year and this stuff is fantastic, unfortunately you cannot buy it from the shops, only online (unless you live on the Isle of Wight where she is based)

Anybody with skincare problems I would really recommend you give her products a try

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-10-2005, 09:16 PM   #2

Re: Skincare recommendations

Do they do anti-wrinkle cream Emma, one that works....

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-10-2005, 09:23 PM   #3

If you get some Moli you can let me know!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
13-10-2005, 09:36 PM   #4

lol @ Moli, I don't think Liz would ever state that her creams are anti wrinkle, however I can say that I had lines on my forehead and they have now gone

Sometimes on QVC they have packs you can buy of her products - a bit like trial sizes, this is how I first tried them, all of her products contain natural ingrediants and most have no preservatives in them, the shower gel is fantastic.

Everybody at work who have tried it won't use anything else and my mum loves her stuff.

The good thing about QVC is if you won't like it - whatever the reason you can send it back and get a full refund, even if you have used all of the products.