Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
11-01-2007, 11:27 PM   #1

Intruder............again

Gosh, he is taking over my life at the moment!!

I haven't heard back from the CPL yet about coming to get him and neuter him if/when I can catch him........and, he's starting to become a nuisance again.

He woke me up yowling at 4am this morning and has been in and out all evening tonight. He's definitely getting braver too and doesn't seem so scared of me. The trouble with this though is that he's clearly pis*ing off my other cats and causing them to be unsettled. He's even been rolling around on their cat-nip pad tonight..........and I don't think they were amused.

I'm sticking to my guns though and planning to entice him and catch him, I just hope it's sooner rather than later. I can't wait for peace to be restored.

Even as I type he's lay here on the floor next to the sofa with his eyes closed, looking all sleepy. Cheeky monkey!!!