Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2006, 08:27 AM   #1

Wednesday's thread

Good morning all!

It's a lovely day today and the sun is shining here........thunderstorms forecast for this evening though

It's my g/daughter's 6th birthday today and we are going to her party later (is it still jelly and icecream these days?). I phoned her earlier this morning and she was so excited although she said she had a 'bit of a sore throat'........I hope it doesn't spoil her day.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
13-09-2006, 08:35 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday's thread

It's a grotty old day here still quite warm.

Nothing planned apart from the usual cleaning but I'm hoping that I can get the one wall finished in the kitchen today.

Hope everyone has a good day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
13-09-2006, 08:39 AM   #3

Hello all. Overcast and forecast wet today, have done the Hare and Ferret before it starts!

Have a nice party Mags, the icecream will probably help her throat, the coldness often does.
Dawn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-09-2006, 09:04 AM   #4

Happy birthday Mags' g-daughter. Hope the birthday party is huge fun for her!!

It's overcast today but the forecast is saying no rain until this evening. Yesterday's pain killers have worked and I'm feeling more mobile today. I will be contacting BT with a view to switching my business broadband here at home back to a domestic one (i.e., no static IP). It's costing a lot of money for this service and with remote access to our work email now we don't really need this full service.

Managed to get a reasonable amount of sleep - still needed to bring Sebastian into bed with me and have him sleep on my shoulder, but at least he slept as did I!!!!

Off to rustle up some breakfast now and then some shopping and ironing

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
13-09-2006, 09:14 AM   #5

Good morning! Dull and overcast here, but still very warm. We slept until 7.15 again, and only awoke then because a cat movement jiggled something to make enough noise. Don't know if that was a plan on their behalf or a happy accident .
OH is off on his travels again - back tomorrow evening but then Friday off plus all weekend - hooray!
Have a good day all - don't have too much ice cream and jelly Mags!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
13-09-2006, 09:29 AM   #6

Bit dull here, but still muggy.

Off to work in a bit x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
13-09-2006, 12:56 PM   #7

Afternoon all, been pouring with rain all morning, the sun has come out now though...Got a fish tank to clean out today....

Have a lovely party Mags.....Happy Birthday Katie....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-09-2006, 02:16 PM   #8

Nice day here too. Laid a new carpet on the stairs. And Mas have a great party yes the best parties I have been to have jelly and ice-cream on the menu. And I imagine her sore throat maybe a side effectfrom screaming everytime she opened a present or card. Have a good party.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-09-2006, 08:46 PM   #9

Mags, hope the party was great; Yola, glad you're feeling better & got some sleep! It's still cloudy & chilly, only 66 degrees and the continuing raw east wind. Only good thing about the nasty weather is that the mosquitoes aren;t biting when I put out the recycling and rubbish and fill the bird feeder; mostly because I'm wearing jeans and a long sleeved sweatshirt...not as much area to bite! Have annual eye doctor appt. tomorrow and pouring rain predicted,,,aarrgh! Hate this appointment, eyes stay dilated so long thst it's hard to read or use the computer!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #10

Hade a lovely time at Katie's birthday party.........but no jelly and icecream!
Lots of other nice things to eat instead though! One happy, tired little lady went to bed like a good girl at 7.30pm