Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Many Birman Cats
16-07-2004, 01:42 AM   #11

Re: Sharada Weavin Dreams and Elmcrest Candy Stripes

I went to have a look at the dog line but as I don't have a dog it was not so interesting for me - I used to breed Collie Dogs - had several imported from the UK and was the Top Breeder in Victoria for 7 years in a row at one stage - brag brag brag.lol. At one stage I had an Eng. Champion Blue merle Shetland sheepdog and bred those for a while but too stiff these days to have a dog. I recently tried to have a Sheltie but they are too quick for me.

I think you should at least visit http://www.cat-world.com.au and join the forums - you could copy and bring back stuff from there from time to time and also there are some excellent articles that are linked to the Home page which you could copy the links when people want help - I think cross pollunating sites is very good - the other one that I visit regularly in the UK is http://www.showcat.net/forums/index.php?s=& and if you popped in there now and then you might increase the number of people who would follow you here.

Must away and do a bit of work.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Bengal
Azz is Male
16-07-2004, 01:57 AM   #12

Thanks Heather for the advice
I think u will make a great ambassador for Catpages

I am always pressed for time, even now at 2.03 am I am looking for improvements that can be made to the forums! I just want to get them right before we start taking on the world Also I find that once other forums find you are from another site they quickly do their best to ban you!

What we also need is loads of links to catpages which will give us better rankings in the search engines

Thats great news re you holding the top spot for seven years!! Blue Merle BCs are fab, Rockys best friend is a Blue Merle! (Rocky is our dog). they are so full of energy and life and friendliness

Why did you give up breeding?

Catsey Junior

16-07-2004, 08:45 AM   #13

Ha ha ha - I don't think Julia would ban you from Cat World and the discussion group are nice as well......

I stopped with the dogs because I had a pretty bad stress break down - could not use my right side properly and did not work for 6 years.....never went back to work actually - only part time.

My reason for having the dogs was wrong - one of the many things I was doing trying to "prove" I was worthwhile - you can never do that with anything.....so I became a workaholic. Had to collapse to realise who I really was.

Now I am repairing the damage of forcing myself all those years and have a delightful animal I can't force.....CATS....the great leveller.lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
16-07-2004, 10:30 AM   #14

I think sometimes things happen to us that make us who we are - if those things didn't happen to you you would be a different person chatting to us on Catpages today! - for the record I like you just how you are, and if anything good came out of the bad that past, it's you

Catsey Junior

16-07-2004, 12:39 PM   #15

Azz that is very sweet of you. I actually like who I really am now as well.lol. I think everybody has a wake up call now and then and actually everything in the past was the "Best" - with hindsight that is. sometimes it is a bit difficult to see the good in the rather negative seeming scenes.

Do you believe in Karma? It means action. There are three types of action - good, bad and neutral. Now I am wiser - so to speak - I can see clearly that whatever came to me was for me to understand neutral - or pure action.

Now I am getting quite philosophical.lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
16-07-2004, 12:49 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Sharada Birmans
Now I am getting quite philosophical.lol.
I think it's fasinating. I don't yet know whether I believe in 'Karma' or not as I haven't really looked into it in great detail, in terms of good, bad and neutrel tho, that kindof makes good sense.

I met someone once who said I had a 'clean' aura! Not quite sure what was meant by that! Clean as in boring or clean as in.. boring? lol Is the 'aura' something u believe in too?

Catsey Junior

16-07-2004, 01:50 PM   #17

Everything has an aura - it is just the electrical emittance of energy that is given off by something that is living or made of matter - even a table has an aura. I would be flattered if someone told me that I had a clean aura - it means a lot of lovely virtues - like simplicity, purity, sweetness etc. - no nasties blocking your energy.

Karma just means action - you get back what you put out - simply if you live a bad life - drink, smoke, carry on wildly your health will suffer as a result - that bad health is result of bac actions....personally. If at the same time you are malicious in your old age you will probably get some of that back as well because you wont have many people that want to be near you. lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
16-07-2004, 01:59 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather Sharada Birmans
If at the same time you are malicious in your old age you will probably get some of that back as well because you wont have many people that want to be near you. lol.
lol wonder if I know anyone like that?! lol

I think it would be nice if Karma worked to a T, i.e. all the nasty people (like politicans) get what they deserve!

Seriously tho I think it's all fab and I'm flattered that someone said I had a clean Aura! (lol I'm definately 'simple' btw! )

Do you eat just natural foods and stuff too?

Catsey Junior

16-07-2004, 02:44 PM   #19

I am a pure vegetarian - don't eat meat, fish, fowls or the smelly vegetables - onions and garlic - lol. Eat lots of yummy veg food though and do eat dairy things.

Here is a link to the organisation that I belong too - have done for the past 25 years and it has given me a meaning for my activities http://www.brahmakumaris.org.uk/ - there is probably a centre near you somewhere - go and check them out.

They are non sectarian and not out to convert you or anything - just put you back in touch with your real self....nice way to strike values in your life.

Now I must away to bed - it is 11.45 pm and I am going to have a bit of a disturbed night as Mickey is starting to call - that makes 4 of them now....and it is still winter here.

Good night.

Almost a Veteran Member

Azz is Male
16-07-2004, 05:30 PM   #20

G'nite Heather
x
x

Thanks for the link I shall check it out in a mo.
Know how you feel re calling.. Cheetahs at it again! But we can't mate her till the house is done