Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-04-2021, 08:31 PM   #1

Tuesday evening daily

Evening everyone,

Not too much happening here, we got good news about lockdown, they are lifting the stay local instruction on Friday which means we can travel anywhere in Scotland which is great and we can meet 6 people outside. These are happening 2 weeks earlier than planned so its really good news. I was meant to be going to boot camp tonight but my confidence ran away before it so didnt go!! We were going to go and do a little bit of work on the bikes but a heavy down pour of rain came out of nowhere for about 3 hours!!

Im going to try and book and appointment with my preferred vet for Skye on Saturday )he is in that day and i cant get time off work during the week to take her), i don't feel she is quite right so i want her checked. I love all my animals but she is my girl. She wouldn't leave my side through everything with mum and after that for quite some time and she sleeps either on my legs or chest at night. I do worry about her a bit more than the others. She is sitting beside me on the couch just just now. I may just be being over cautious with her but you always know when something isnt quite right with them

Dinky, how did you get on at your appointment today? I do hope you got good news that your BP is getting back to normal. Thats good that your cousin went through some of her boxes, heres hoping she takes more away.

Yola, we woke up to snow at the weekend as well and then had more during the day. Im sure the birds enjoyed their bread especially with the ground being hard.

Shelley, how was your half day at work? Im sure signing came back to you quickly. Glad Malaika enjoyed her walk.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-04-2021, 08:41 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday evening daily

Evening, work is going well, I'm glad to be back doing face to face work.
Hopefully we will be ok, nearly all staff vaccinated and we do a test twice weekly.
We also wear ppe and follow other guidance.
Pamela, hope everything goes well with Skye on Saturday and hopefully your mind will be at rest.
Dinky, hope your appointment went well.