Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-04-2021, 08:01 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Morning Everyone,

Its drizzly here today, pyjama bottom day for me. I have a video call for work in the afternoon so need to wear proper clothes on top!!

Not got much planned, just work then watching the final part of Intruder tonight, its been really good!!

Dinky, i hope all is ok as i havent seen you around the forum.
Shelley, did you get everything done yesterday? Sounds like you had a busy day!!
Yola, i hope your youngest enjoyed hockey practice. I know what you mean about the change in the weather, its the same up here!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
08-04-2021, 08:26 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Morning.
Slow start for me but been waking up early which is good as I'm back at work next week.
Going to continue working through my collection, another 1 or 2 days should sort it.
Found a few dolls with dirty clothing, how does that happen, lol.
Later today I'm driving to meet a friend to do a swop, a couple of bears for a Steiff Weasel, lol.
Pamela, hope your call to work goes well.
I am recording the intruder so we can binge watch.
Yola, I too hate the cold weather, maybe we should all go
And visit Dinky.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-04-2021, 06:06 PM   #3

Re: Thursday daily

Ha! Any excuse to visit New Zealand. It looks like a wonderful place - apart from the earthquakes.

Today was solid work - I've only just resurfaced. A bit more graph and report creating tomorrow morning and then hopefully back on to something that crosses my eyes less.

Hockey was good - I arrived about 45 minutes before the finish and was impressed with the way the lad was playing. He really ups his game when playing with/against other county level players. He does consequently ache all over today - limited sympathy from me - he should be doing some form of exercise every day if he wants to be an elite athlete

My eyes are very sore and stinging, not sure whether it's tree pollen or something else. I'm going to put the screen away for a bit now. TTFN.