Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-04-2021, 10:05 AM   #1

Sunny Good Friday

Good morning everyone,

It is a beautiful day today, chilly but the sun is shining!! HAd a longer walk with the dogs this morning as i am now off until Tuesday and Steven didnt need to start work until just after 9am so we made the most of it. I am meeting my friend for an early run as we are both off so it means we have the rest of the day with our hubbies. I am also going to get my motorbike cleaned and polished. I also want to look at replacing a few bits on it as it is an older bike with some rusty bits so i want it looking good. Hubby sold his bike on Wednesday night and bought another one yesterday which is a lot sportier so h is happy!! we took them for a ride last night as it was lovely weather.

Dinky, have you managed to get your BP tablets sorted out? I do hope so!!

Shelley, are you off on holiday for the next couple of weeks with the Easter holidays?

Kazz/Yola i hope you are both enjoying the nice weather as well as i believe the weather downsouth is also nice and a lot warmer than here!!

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
03-04-2021, 01:06 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Good Friday

Good evening or morning not long in from work and having a little catch up as Gert potters outside for her last wee before bed.

No idea why I am not posting I am reading though, Catch you all tomorrow.