Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2021, 08:46 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning folks.
Lovely and sunny, I'm going to see my dad today and sit in the garden.
We all enjoyed Chris's buffet.
Pamela we decided not to boost our dogs after the first one after I did research.
I rang the insurance company up to explain.
The only time they wouldn't pay out is if it was caused by something that could be prevented by vaccine, which is totally understandable.
They made a note on the insurance.
Dinky and Yola hope you are both feeling OK.
Kazz hope you have a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-03-2021, 10:27 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley, Hi everyone

I'm feeling much better today, and all the more so because the sun is shining and it is warm. All the little leaves are coming to life on my trees and shrubs and forsythia in neighbouring gardens are vivid and yellow. i'm tempted to get one for my garden as they're lovely, happy plants.

Today my younger boy starts back to club hockey. As he plays for both the U14 team and the men's this means my life now stops being my own and evenings/weekends become focused on hockey. Once country hockey re-starts, that's another evening added. He also wants to resume tennis lessons so that's YET another evening lost to sport

In other news, I am about to take the plunge and order an electric company car. Skoda are bringing out a large electric SUV and I've fallen in love with it. My petrolhead husband can hardly contain his disgust.

I've got a couple of meetings starting shortly so will be back later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-03-2021, 08:44 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday

Oh dear Yola, sounds like you are in for fun times with your sons sports, lol.
My dad would love an electric car but says they're out of his price range so he's researching robots to cut his lawn!!!!
Go figure, lol