Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-03-2021, 07:59 AM   #1

Sunny and hot Sunday.

Good morning everyone. It's 7pm here after a very hot day - temperature at 28 degrees all day - but it's starting to rain a bit now. Unfortunately ,it's only making it more humid and it's only going to go down to 19 degrees tonight. Not a good night for sleeping, I feel.
I've had a good weekend My cousin hasn't been round but I've been talking to her on the phone.My BP is still high ,as I can feel it in my ears, and that stupid cardiologist hasn't got back to me. re the medication. I'm having a BP check tomorrow again and then I'll go and see my own doctor on Tuesday. I'm really too afraid to take the medication from the cardiologist at this time and my own doctor cannot believe that he even recommended it. Honestly, I don't know who to believe.

Been doing a bit of vacuuming , but this wee vacuum that I now have is useless at picking up cat fur.I've also got that horrid lawn carpet in the back and front conservatories and the cat fur just sticks to it like glue. I'm still going to get a Dyson, but there's no sales on at the moment.My cousin's boxes of stuff are piled in my spare bedroom and there's also her boxes in the front conservatory, ,so it's never going to look any good until she sorts through them. I'm just going to have to put up with it.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind thoughts regarding Brenna's loss of Arlo.The children are still very upset, especially the oldest two who found her. She is being cremated and her ashes will go with them to their new house. Asha wanted to come and stay with me for the weekend ,but I said no ,as I wanted a quiet few days. Felt a bit mean, but Brenna and Jared were planning to take them all out on a picnic and also visit the adventure playground

PAMELA,I'm so sorry you had a migraine on Friday and yesterday. Hopefully it will have left you now and you might be able to get out for a run today, weather permitting. I bet that garage of yours is looking smart now, and it will free up a lot of space.. Did you manage to photograph all your car accessories ? Hope you get a good price for them all. I've been thinking of wee Skye, and I'm glad you're going to take her to the other vet. Naughty Harris, biting poor Skye like that. Freddie also has a bite on the side of his face which we are watching. Probably from fighting with Dickens.

SHELLEY ,sounds as if you had a good day off on Friday, and that vintage market sounds good. Wise idea to leave the teddy and the cat in Amsterdam, where they will be safe until the next post.I hope your son has a magical birthday. That buffet for 3 sounds great, and the sweatshirts with the pups pictures on are a lovely gift, that he will wear with pride, I'm sure. Does he have a dog of his own ?
YOLA,you have a good thing going with your cats and I'm glad they are safe indoors, especially as you are on a busy road. I am too, and my cats, like yours are indoors, and only go out at night on the back lawn under supervision. They used to have an outside compound leading from the back conservatory but we got rid off it as I was worried about them getting sunburnt ears. I hope Kate Garraway takes up your kind offer of the homelift.Her poor husband being in hospital for a year. I hope he is finally on the mend.

KAZZ,glad you had a nice sunny day yesterday. I'm sure Gert would be pleased as well.The Dog House isn't on over here but it sounds good. At the moment, I enjoy For the Love of Dogs with Paul O'Grady I'm so pleased when the dogs find a forever home.

Well everyone,I'm off now to have a herbal tea. Prodical Son is on at 10.15pm, which I love.It's the season finale, sadly for me.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone. Sounds as if the sun will be shining for you all today, if yesterday was anything to go by.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-03-2021, 01:19 PM   #2

Re: Sunny and hot Sunday.

Afternoon everyone and hope you had a good evening Dinky.
Rainy here today, I've put some dates on the calendar of when we will go to the caravan if allowed.
I went to church this morning and received a palm leaf cross, first time in my life, lol.
Dinky, I feel extremely annoyed on your behalf for the treatment or should I say lack of.
Basically your BP is remaining untreated because the medics can't agree and provide you with the reassurance you need.
Is the gp suggesting anything else?
Chris my son lives at home so the dogs belong to us all.
Pamela, hope your head is now OK.
Yola and Kazz, hope you are having a good weekend.