Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-03-2021, 02:14 PM   #1

Friday again.

Afternoon all.
Off work today so been doing boring house work.
A quick power walk and I'm done, not sure what to do next.
I've plenty I could do but a bit bored really, need to get my act together.
Dinky, as you know I'm on blood pressure tablets, Amlodipine and I think my pressure is OK now, I've had to monitor for the past week and it looks OK to me.
I do hope you get to speak to the cardiologist, it's ridiculous that opinions differ so much, not fair to you at all.
I'm so sorry about Arlo, how sad.
Yola, I hope you are successful offering the lift.
My friends son is a childhood friend of Dereks.
Pamela, how have you got on with Skye?
I enjoyed the virtual Market and bought a vintage Teddy and cat, I'm leaving them in Amsterdam until the next market as postage is expensive and I'm not up to the weight limit.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
26-03-2021, 07:20 PM   #2

Re: Friday again.

Evening Shelly and anyone to follow,

A wee day off is always good even if its doing housework, gets it out of the way for the weekend

I havent spoken to the vet yet about Skye, going to leave it a couple of weeks and then do it, also noticed that HArris has managed to bite a tuft of fur out of her nexk and has cut her as well!! Going ot keep an eye on that!!

Not much planned for the weekend, i didnt run tonight as had a migraine all day. Im sure it will settle over the weekend.

Dinky, sorry to hear about Arlo, Brenna must be heartbroken, i cant imagine how the kids are coping with it. sending love to them!!