Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2021, 09:23 AM   #1

Wednesday

Morning,
A lovely sunny day today, brickcroft here we come, we'll after the virtual doll market, lol.
Pamela good for you standing up to the vets, hope you get some answers.
They shouldn't expect you to have no questions, very bad. Dinky, I bought a blood pressure monitor off the Internet, I don't use it often but it is useful at times.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-03-2021, 09:06 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday

DINKYS MORNIG DAILY

Good morning everyone. Wednesday evening here, and a much cooler evening tonight, after a rainy day.(I loved it ). Janna and I walked down to the medical centre and had my BP check and more blood tests. As I expected, my BP is still high ,but my doctor isn't keen to put me on the cardiologist's medication because my sodium levels are very low .I was a bit cross, as this BP makes me uncomfortable and a bit off balance, so I rang up the cardiologist's nurse tonight and he will ring me tomorrow re this medication. I like my own doctor but she is very young and is very foreign and I find it hard to pick up what she's saying because of her accent.I don't mean to sound horrid, but she doesn't seem to know a lot of stuff. eg. I keep hearing my heart beat in my ears and she had never heard of that before. However the cardiologist told me that is a very common symptom of high BP. Wish i still had my old doctor ,but she retired a year ago. and Dr Li Shawn Lim took over from her.

Anyway, I did some shopping at the mall after the doctor's visit and bought Subway for lunch - haven't had that for ages.

PAMELA, sorry it was raining for you yesterday but hopefully today will be better.Joah, my grandson, is nearly 2 years old and a wee cutie. Sadly, he's been bought up in a daycare centre since he was a wee baby, and he's very independent and easy to look after. Brenna might be able to buy a beautiful new home, but she spends very little time with her young children because she works very long hours. This is a VERY sore point between me and her.

Poor wee Skye and what a horrid visit to the vet you both had.I don't blame you for being unhappy. and i'm glad you're going to take her to the other vet and find out exactly what the problem is. I'm keeping everything crossed for her, Pamela. Hopefully her teeth might just need a good clean, and a small drop in weight is insignificant.Do let us know how the next vet visit goes.

SHELLEY, hope Howard is feeling much better today after his first vaccine.I'm sorry that you're not able to get away at the moment because of the covid restrictions but hopefully in May. Only a few more days to go, and you're on holiday. Hope you have some good weather. And aren't you good, doing those power walks ? I'm so lazy in comparison.

KAZZ and YOLA, hope all is well with both of you.

Well everyone, have a good Wednesday and hope the sun shines for you all today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-03-2021, 09:15 PM   #3

Re: Wednesday

Shelley i think you and Dinky must have posted at the same time.

Shelley, how was the virtual doll auction? Did you buy anything?

Dinky, glad it is cooler for you today. Its never the sme if your doctor changes, kinda like the vet i guess you learn to trust them. Did you enjoy your subway? I like the chicken tikka one. Yumm!! Did you buy anything nice at the mall?

Thats such a shame about Joah, I hope he knows his mum loves him and that his granny and aunty Janna do to and you are there for him.

Today has been hectic at work, my task for the day was changed halfway through the morning which was fine but then our payments systems started playing up for us and other areas of my team which made today a complete nightmare!! I ended up finishing at 5pm instead of 430pm and other colleagues finished at 615pm when they were meant to finish at 5pm. I didnt stay on as i had arranged to run tonight so i dont change my running plans as its my release. It was a wet and windy run. We did hill reps then a gentle run on the way back to her house and my car. 4mile altogether was good but we got soaked so home and hot shower!! Hubby made my dinner for me as well

Sitting watching police interceptors then not sure whatelse then bed about 10pm