Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-03-2021, 08:26 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Good morning everyone. Been awake since 620am due to Mia jumping up at my kitchen door and Harris throwing up. Nothing serious just a furball.

It is beautiful here today. Harris has been out for his morning stroll. We will walk the dogs soon and I think we might head out on the motorbikes for a local ride. Also got a little bit of organising in the garage to do and a food shop.

Hope you all have a lovely day 😁

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-03-2021, 10:10 AM   #2

Re: Sunny Sunday

Morning,
Gosh Pamela you have had a busy weekend, well done for rescuing the bee, it's great when they fly or walk off.
What's a chuckie?
Yola, hope you're feeling better today, I did gardening as well.
Dinky, hope everything is OK with you and you've not been too hot.
Church for me this morning then we ate taking two bikes over to my son and fiancé, we no longer want to ride them.
Not sure yet what else I'll do.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-03-2021, 06:36 PM   #3

Re: Sunny Sunday

Shelley,

How was church? I hope you enjoyed Thats nice of you to give bikes to your son and fiance . Chuckies are small stones for the garden but bigger than gravel. We have them instead of grass.

We ended up going out on the motorbikes today. We had an amazing ride!! Had ice cream at one stop and then chips beside the water at the other then on the way home popped into to see my dad and sister which was nice

I need to now go food shopping after my cup of tea to heat me up!!