Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2021, 11:53 AM   #1

Saturday

Morning everyone, except Dinky and its good evening to you.
My zoom session went well on thur, only one of the two children turned up but it was good nonetheless.
I can go back into work after Easter, I'm very pleased about that.
The work I do is so much better face to face, although not too close at the moment, lol.
Going to do some gardening today and fill the census in at some point.
Pamela, great that you have sold the car and your dad's had a vaccination.
Dinky, glad that you're feeling well enough to enjoy walks.
Yola and Kazz, I hope you both have a good weekend.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-03-2021, 04:27 PM   #2

Re: Saturday

Hi Shelley and anyone to follow.

Glad your zoom session went well on Thursday but only with half the audience! Great news that you can go back to work!!

We have had a busy day. DOg walk this morning and i rescued a bee that was on the path and barely moving, managed to get her onto a stick and walk with her on it until i got close to flowers and she chose to fly off then walk along the ground to the grass. She was on the stick for quite a while so must have allowed her to rest.

We have also cleared our garage out, done a dump run with all the rubbish, cleared the shed out and got all of Stevens tools in to the garage now and moved the motorbikes and the mountain bikes into the garage which gives more space in the house. I am going to go and pick up units for under the stairs and chuckies to top up what i have in my garden. We have also had a BBQ or lunch in teh garden

Hope you are continuing to feel better dinky

Have a great weekend everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-03-2021, 08:46 PM   #3

Re: Saturday

Evening all.

Some gardening today once I had taken the younger boy to his Saturday school sports session. I removed a large, ailing Californian lilac and will source a smaller, neater shrub to replace it.

Spent all afternoon shivering and tired - not sure whether it was the 8 mile cycle ride yesterday or the contents of the wine box ....