Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #1

Mondays Daily

Good morning all
I just love the school holidays Lazy long mornings. Hand never out your purse lol
Were into our third week and Ceilidh is board .

I woke this morning to the snuffles. I'm sure I have a temp and who will look after me? Me

Not got much to do today exept a shopping. And guess what?? Its overcast

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #2

Re: Mondays Daily

Well, true to form it's Monday, I'm back from my holiday andi n the office and the sun is shining beautifully outside. Hmmm. Dominik is now in holiday care as his summer break started today. He's alongside all his little friends so he'll be happy. Sebi's back at nursery and was suffering from separation anxiety and was hanging onto my neck

Got to get on quickly with both my floor sanding website copywriting and also my book writing However, despite being not very physically refreshed after my hols, I do feel mentally more alert (despite being up at 5.30 this morning to do my exercise tape)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-07-2008, 04:49 PM   #3

Hi Jac, Yola. Gloomy day, coolish, 23C here. Heavy rain overnight which we did need; thank God the porch roof was repaired! Did the usual market run; garden too wet and soggy to mess about in, so will mess about here!

Have a nice day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
14-07-2008, 08:02 PM   #4

Evening,
Fairly quiet day today, lots of paperwork to do but a nice feeling now it's out of the way. Just back from taking a little stray JRT we have in for a nice long walk-she's such a cutie with lots of excess energy! Also hoping we migh meet someone who recognised her but no such luck I'll have to call the dog warden tomorrow-put it off today.
Lx