Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
05-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #11

Re: Terrific Tuesday

Thats the general way things work in the NHS in Englan Eileen we are used to that kind of carry on here!! I hope it all gets sorted for you.
Yeh Tink a change of meds may help to get you back to feeling good.
I feel washed out today but then again I always do when I have an essay due. Its gonna be a long night while I tidy it up and get it emailed my head is full and fuzzy but keep going

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
05-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #12

Sorry to hear about what happened squirrel, glad your neighbour is now being treated.
What a bit of confusion there eileen!! At least that s you back home for the now.
Kazz, hope your mums results are good and they got through yours dads book ok!!!

Miserable day again here, heavy and drizzly rain on and off, quite chilly. Just the usuall working day today, but a bit more relaxed is the boss is off this week!! relaxing in bed, the girl ratties are having a run around then it's the boys turn.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
05-04-2011, 09:47 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
So sorry you've been mucked about at the hospital Eileen - you sound calm about it, but it's such a waste of your time and worry too.

Sorry also about your neighbour Squirrel.
Yeah, I am reasonably calm, as I was relieved not to have it ... an hour of lying completely immobile isn't my idea of fun. Chris spoke to Dr. E (surgeon), who ordered it. .....seems the other two doctors on the case (Pulmonology and Gastroenterology) didn't feel it was necessary, so she deferred to them, but no one bothered letting us know .... bah! (I don't think I've used my pet expression in weeks! ) A waste of poor Carolyn's time, driving me and waiting.

Lynz, I always loved work weeks when the boss was away!

Kazz, how's Mum?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
05-04-2011, 09:51 PM   #14

Sounds like a few busy people...

Enjoy playing with the ratties Linz... And hope the essay goes well BC.

In some ways, while I'm sorry about neighbour, I can't help but feel very relieved that she's now in the right place. Hopefully the people who are looking after her will help her get her head straight again...

Cloudly currently running around the house like a mad thing. According to my Mum she should be exhausted - Mum came to do a few things here for me whiel I was at work, and apparently though she was here several hours, Cloud didn't go for lie down.

Seems my wee girlie has only really rested when I've been about to rest on today. Either on my foot, or ankle, or curled up between my legs on the bed... Poor lovely. She maybe doesn't want me to move without her knowing when she sleeps, or maybe just can't sleep while she not know were I am or something... Am hopign she settles again before the week ends, cause she's got first cattery experienc then...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-04-2011, 10:19 PM   #15

Ahh Eileen...thats a shame but the joys of being under 3 or 4 different "areas of medicine" Glad you are fine. I bet you are missing Leia.

Mom is fine thanks everyone. Just had to return the whatisit and the essay. Her results will be sent in due course.

Hope everyone has had a good evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
05-04-2011, 11:43 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrel
And hope the essay goes well BC.

thanks its driving me insane now

Cloudly currently running around the house like a mad thing. According to my Mum she should be exhausted - Mum came to do a few things here for me whiel I was at work, and apparently though she was here several hours, Cloud didn't go for lie down.

Seems my wee girlie has only really rested when I've been about to rest on today. Either on my foot, or ankle, or curled up between my legs on the bed... Poor lovely. She maybe doesn't want me to move without her knowing when she sleeps, or maybe just can't sleep while she not know were I am or something... Am hopign she settles again before the week ends, cause she's got first cattery experienc then...
Hope the cattery experience goes well. Denis has never really taken to them, my neighbour looks after him now when we go away and he gets spoilt and she loves it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
06-04-2011, 07:32 AM   #17

Thanks BC...

Hope you've got through the worst of said essay OK by now. Normally when I've been away my downstairs has looked after Cloud, or I took her through to my friend in Kdy once - of course htat was Nov and only supposed to be for a weekend...

I just felt it wasn't fair to downstairs to ask her to keep on coming up to check on wee girl for a week - esp with everything else she's got on. And she's got a dog so taking wee girlie down there wasn't a good idea either.

Given the circs, I don't really know anyone else I could ask, and OK, my Mum is on holiday, but... not really one for cats, so trialing out cattery was a must...

Place looks about as good as they get though, so...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-04-2011, 08:57 AM   #18

Kate i'm glad your neighbour will hopefuly get the help she needs. It sounds like it was an accident waiting to happen, she could have caused other people to be killed or injured as well as herself.
Eileen, glad you need one thing less but sorry you werte messed about.
I didn't find anything at the carboot but enjoyed my respite from the Basenjis