Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
05-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #1

Back to normal soon...

I've really enjoyed the foster cats over Christmas, no people coming to view them, no people coming to adopt them, no vets trips, no cats to go & microchip, no new ones coming & going & no phone calls to return ... it's been so quiet, but it'll all get back to normal when we officially get back to business on Monday
I'm going to get some help with vets trips etc, there's a lady who is coming to see me, who is really keen to get involved, she doesn't work, can drive & is bored & raring to go, she's been visited at home by another CP lady & all is well, so hopefully she will start doing some of the running around for me, otherwise I don't think I can have so many cats in all the time. It's not looking after them, it's accomodating all the people who view them etc. (obviously they have to come & I enjoy them coming, but it gets a bit much sometimes) so I'm hoping this lady will start dealing with some people & doing some of the rehoming for me & the vets trips, which are also very time consuming.
I'll keep you posted.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
05-01-2007, 01:16 PM   #2

Re: Back to normal soon...

Fingers crossed Smudgley, it would make things that bit easier wouldn't it. I'm phoning my branch on monday for a voucher for Cooper (they do let you have another one don't they), so I'll be asking what I can do to help.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
05-01-2007, 02:16 PM   #3

Yes you can have more than one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
05-01-2007, 08:10 PM   #4

You do a grand job x