Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-11-2023, 08:51 AM   #1

Warmish Tuesday.

Good morning ladies,
Tuesday evening here, nearly 8pm and it's been a nice warmish sort of day, with no wind. Sophie ,the cat groomer didn't come today, as she thought we had arranged for Thursday. Gosh, she's always muddling things up. Anyway, it's definitely this Thursday around 11am. I hope she comes this time, otherwise I'll have to take Freddie to the vet to have him shaved, as his matts are getting really bad.

I'm on my own again tonight until 2am tomorrow morning, as Janna is working. She's been getting a lot of work lately. , but she had last weekend off., thank goodness. There was an incident there on Friday night unfortunately. Janna was doing admin work but got called by her supervisor to go into one of the upstairs rooms which had been booked by a private group for a party. They were very drunk and abusive. Luckily she was accompanied by a security guard and he called in reinforcements when they were prevented from leaving the room. Janna came home at 2:30am and instead of going to bed, she sat in the lounge and started playing the piano, so I knew something had happened. She won't talk about it, but it has definitely shaken her. I'm hoping that she'll talk to Brenna when she gets back from Singapore. I do know that the security guards have complained about the incident as they felt threatened and were worried for Janna's safety. Luckily, they surrounded her and managed to get out in one piece. Here's me worried about Janna coming home in the bus late and night, when I should be more worried about her safety at work. it seems !!!Anyway, she went off to work tonight quite happily so I hope she has a good night.

Asha and Oren had a good time here at the weekend and Janna took them to the Adventure playground. They tend to bicker a bit though and Asha is definitely the boss. I think it's better that Oren comes on his own, as he tends to go into himself when he's around Asha. I'm hoping that they'll both want to stay home this coming weekend, as Brenna is coming back and I'd quite like to spend some time doing xmas shopping with Janna,( that is if she's not working) and maybe have lunch somewhere

I heard back from Paddy, after I emailed him for his birthday. I wasn't expecting to get a reply at all, but there it was !!! His new house won't be finished until next March - he sent me photos of it. The children are fine, and he seemed OK with me sending them some xmas gifts, so I was pleased about that. He seems OK too, but he didn't mention Miranda.

I managed to buy all three series of The Fall. and I saw the first episode yesterday. Hells Bells, it's scary - classed as a psychological thriller - and I love it. You really get into the minds of the two main characters - the police woman and the serial killer.. I can't watch the next episode until Janna's at home though, as I'm too scared.

Jack and Vera are coming every morning and I also have Enzo, a young magpie and Salty ,a huge big seagull, who come every night. My neighbour must be turning a bright shade of purple, I'm sure. Janna has the ducks and the magpie eating out of her hand ,but not Salty, who is quite nervous.

PAMELA, I hope your week is going well, and you are feeling more settled now. How is the man trailing going with Mia and Robyn.? I hope you didn't get too many fireworks the other night . We had quite a few loud bangs here and the cats were terrified.but at least they were inside.and safe. I also hope your dad is continuing to keep well.

SHELLEY, I'm glad Kwame and Malaika are both settling down now. I hope you had a nice meeting at the coffee shop last Saturday, and managed to find a yummy cake...........or three. !!! You'll be looking forward to spending some time in Surrey with your friends soon. I hope you sell some of your dolls and manage to find a few bargains as well. Hope your dad and Reuben are happy and well.

Well I'm off now to find a DVD that I can watch - nothing scary.

Have a great Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley.Hope you find a bit of sunshine somewhere today.