Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
02-07-2023, 09:27 AM   #1

sunny but windy Sunday

Good morning ladies,

Its quite nice here today but a bit windy. I havent really been up to much, Been really busy with work and thats been about it. Not heard back from the search and rescue but i have another contact now that i am going to send a message to and see if they can help. Robyn was mantrailing last week and did great. It was a trail which had been laid and we had to let it age by 10mins then we set off. She didnt find the person but she was on the right track and the wind was attaching the scent to allsorts so it threw her off but she did amazing as it was a long trail. I have a snuffle mat show next weekend so trying to get organised for that. I already have a lot of mats made but this is always a busy show so making sure i have a few extra. I am also going to Birmingham for work on the 10th July for a couple of days. Its just my smaller team that are going which will be so much better.

Dinky, sounds like you have had a time of it recently, it can only get better! Thats great news about your MRI scan, must be a relief! The CT scan wont be anywhere near as bad. SO glad Janna has managed to pick up some shifts she will be happy at that.

Sorry to hear that you fell out with your sister, glad to hear you are speaking again. Its never nice when you dont talk to siblings. Glad you managed to get something sorted for her birthday. How was your day with your cousin? I hope you had a nice time.

Shelley, glad to hear your dolls are ok, sounds like you have a big job ahead of you moving them to another room. Enjoy your meet up today as well.

I am going to get organised and get the girls out for a walk as Robyn is currently trying to get my attention by licking and nibbling my hands as i type!!!

Have a great day ladies