Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-06-2023, 07:56 AM   #1

Cooler Saturday

Good morning ladies,

its a bit cooler outside today but the house is still really warm!! It has been lovely to have the nice weather whilst we have been off but hoping it cools down even more soon!! There are thunder storms forecast for the next couple of days which i hope happen when we are here as Mia is terrified of it. Not sure how Robyn will be with it but she is quite a confident wee dog so i dont think it will bother her.

We have been out and about on teh bikes. We went to Oban on Thursday as the dog walker was coming in so we had a bit more time. It was beautiful, we got some chips then headed home via a place called Inveraray which is also really nice. we had a Mr Whippy ice cream then made our way home. We bought new garden chairs and table and firepit so we spent last night with the fire going, cooking some dinner on it and just enjoying the garden and weather.

Robyn was mantrailing on Wednesday and the trainer has told me to look into getting Robyn trained as a search and rescue dog!!! She is amazing at the trailing and the trainer things she would be great at search and rescue so i have contacted the scottish search and rescue and will await a reply.

We are having a chinese lunch with my dad today. Meeting him, my sister and her husband in town then we are going to go for a wander in town and maybe have a wee pink gin as well.

Dinky, did you enjoy your time with the children? I bet they were pleased to have their gran there to spend time with especially Oren!! How is wee Stanley doing now? Have his ears settled down?

Glad to hear Jannas face has settled down now as well and the stitches have dissolved. How did your MRI go? Have you had the results yet? Om sure everything will be fine!

Shelley, glad to hear you have been enjoying the weather as well it does make a nice change for it to be so nice. How are the family doing and of course the pups? Are they coping ok with the heat?

Have a lovely weekend ladies