Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: 3 domestic shorthair
24-02-2011, 08:07 PM   #21

Re: Do you have a favourite chocolate bar?

Leesy
When I was little( I wont say how old I am but its in the title of a Beatles song "When........")my dad used to buy me a Frys cream (or creme) bar every Friday night and I used to love it.
Saw them in a shop not long ago and bought one- didnt enjoy it at all ,(because it was dark chocolate )and it ruined my happy memory of Friday nights.

Did have a phase for Terrys Chocolate Orange,till 1 Christmas my mum and both of my kids bought me 1-of course I had to eat them or theyd have been offended.!!!!

My favourites , now, are something Cadburys -Flake or Caramel perhaps .My all time favourite is a Cadburys Creme Egg -or 2 ,or....
Maureen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
24-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #22

I am surprised that others have mentioned Fry's Chocolate Creme bars ...... I really didn't and don't like them, especially as a child. There was a very kind elderly couple who lived opposite my childhood home and whenever I was over at their house I would be given a Fry's Chocolate Creme bar. I could never bring myself to say I didn't like it! Mr and Mrs Huws were Welsh and Mr Huws was a carpenter and made me a dolls' house. When I was sorting out my old photos I came across a picture of Mrs Huws in traditional Welsh costume.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
24-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #23

I love white chocolate - milky buttons are lovely!!!

As for chocolate bars, I love lots! At the moment I tend to buy Boosts, Cadburys Fruit and Nut, Double Deckers or Bountys!!!

I could eat chocolate for breakfast, dinner and tea if I had my way. (I don't like chocolate cereals though!!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
24-02-2011, 09:47 PM   #24

Hmmmm...lots, I'll have to think about this one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH Cats
25-02-2011, 06:25 PM   #25

This is a great thread

I love the Original Hersheys Chocolate bar.
Hersheys Cookies & Cream White Chocolate bar.
Three Musketeers bar...and the Milky Way Dark bar.

Well now I will have to go buy some chocolate...yum!