Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
19-11-2008, 10:34 AM   #11

Re: Darcy the Artiste

PP - Darcy does love to lie on paper, although he also loves to lie on my laptop, or anything else I happen to be paying attention to that isn't him I can imagine paper being very cosy though.

Cats' staff, I would imagine Darcy to be an impressionist too! Or perhaps a style similar to Charles Rennie Mackintosh, a bit more stylised.

Matron, not sure about posting the finished sketch It's the first sketch I've done in literally 4 years, so not quite a Van Gogh yet!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: domestic short hair (2)
19-11-2008, 12:23 PM   #12

What a smart boy, so clever! He's so handsome (and looks like he knows it, of course), so he was probably wondering why you were sketching a self-portrait when you could have been sketching his wonderfulness! Does seem to me, judging by the pics, that he was trying to entice you with his poses! LOL!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
19-11-2008, 12:33 PM   #13

Darcy does know he's quite the looker, always prancing around and looking for cuddles and attention. I've been thinking about sketching the boys, will just need to get them when they're asleep or still!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: nnnnnn
21-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #14

AWWWW!! great pictures!!! his gorgeous!