Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-02-2022, 08:53 AM   #1

Snowy Friday

Good morning ladies,

It is snowing here today!! Dogs loved it on their walk this morning. Its been snowing since before we got up and still going. Stevens work have told them to work from home today to avoid travelling in the snow.

Shelley, how is Chris doing? I hope he continues to be not too badly affected by covid and that you and Howard manage to avoid getting it. Are you badly affected by the storm today? I do hope you stay safe and dont need to go out.

Dinky, how is Dickens doing? I hope he has started eating better and using his litter box. Did Paul come and fit your blinds for you?

We have no plans for the weekend. My bike was meant to be going to the garage tomorrow to make sure it is ready for spring time coming but thats not going to be happening with this weather.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-02-2022, 09:43 AM   #2

Re: Snowy Friday

Morning Pamela and hello Dinky.
No snow here, had some rain and wind but not too bad.
Going out to lunch with a new friend from church today.
Chris fine but still positive, apparently he can resume normal life after 10 days however he tests.
I believe you can test positive for a while after.
Both Howard and myself negative, phew.
Good that Steven can work from home, lockdown has taught us some useful things.
Dinky, hope Dickens OK and your new blinds are in situ.
Keep safe everyone.