Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-10-2008, 04:25 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread/Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
It's been a glorious day for my midwifery calls. At last a bit of Summer, even if its late.
We've had a new Sky HD box installed, OH is thrilled with it. Says the rugby looks better than ever! how he can tell after 2 cans of speckled hen is anyones guess
I'll wait for Strictly Come Dancing to check.

You didn't go for the HD+ then PP?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
11-10-2008, 05:13 PM   #12

Okay whats HD and whats HD+ .........and is it worth it. As I am considering sky broadband wonder if worth getting Sky....HD..or..HD+ as well?Had a lovely day, managed to do gardening and planted all my Spring bulbs....tulips and daffs but mainly Tulips.... put them in my pots too. Getting a little carried away.Took the majority of the morning/early afternoon though. Got rid of all the rubbish to.Just been out to get more compost and now just about to have dinner a proper Sunday lunch roast chicken. As I may be out tomorrow. Its smelt lovely today though having the doors open and th smell of roast chicken wafting through the house and into the garden. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #13

"HD" is high definition Kazz. HD+ means that you can also record HD programmes and do the things you could do on a normal Sky+ box, but in HD! Not only are the pictures meant to be much sharper and look almost 3D but the sound is meant to be cleaner too. I cannot say whether this is so or not, as I don't have it. You also have to have an HD ready TV set. I do have one of those!