Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-11-2007, 11:02 AM   #11

Re: Kitten & My Bed!!!

Crazy!!!!!!!!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Stray
14-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #12

Huh? Why are you being rude? I'm only asking. I've never had a cat before, i'm a dog lover.
I have shut him in another room but he cried but 6 whole hours non stop, in fact at the end of it he was wailing. Can cats go out at night? There are lots round our way who are out at night, can i do that with him?
Stressed of Swindon!

Catsey Junior

14-11-2007, 11:16 AM   #13

Hi Fran - whilst he's with me of course i want to know what to do, but yes he does need rehoming as is it not cruel to leave an animal by itself all day? Im sorry for the stupid questions but i've never had a cat and have no idea what ii'm supposed to do whether i am doing it right. I feel so sorry for him that his owners couldn't be bothered to go find him and he ended up with me
sorry again guys

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-11-2007, 11:21 AM   #14

Claudis rudeness doesn't come into it. You come on to a cat lovers site and ask for help. When help is offered you come up with a pile of negatives. Then it transpires that you don't really want help you want to re home.
You say you are a dog lover, we'll there's plenty of us here too.
You ask if you can leave a 4 month old kitten in your garage overnight in the winter? You try spending the night in your garage and answer that question. I'm sorry but I'm exasperated with you.

As for big dogs plenty of us have them too.

Catsey Junior

14-11-2007, 11:32 AM   #15

I'm sorry to have riled you, but i just don't know what to do with him. I have had people at work tell me i'm being cruel for keeping him indoors, others tell me that a cat should never stay inside, i just don't know what to do with him whilst i do have him! I tried the water spraying advice that i saw on here - which he thought was a game!!
My mothers dogs are nasty things when it come sto other animals (great with people!!), and i would'nt let the poor love anywhere near them having see them kill a baby cat last week in a field, in fact i've rechristened them Ronnie & Reggie!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-11-2007, 11:44 AM   #16

At 16 weeks think he is a bit young to be out at night, although I have 5 adult cats and they do not get out at night...Sounds to me like this little one needs some TLC, he is just a baby...
Have you tried the CPL or any other cat rescue...
My 5 live with a boxer and 2 staffies....

Catsey Junior

14-11-2007, 11:54 AM   #17

Thank you, i have tried both and have adverts up with both of them. I go on holiday tomorrow for 5 days which will be great for catching up with some sleep - i have heard so many different views from people that my head is all of a swirl!
I have told my mother that the dogs are now band from my house while little pussy cat is there, but has she listened?? No!! They are used for hunting and are too thick to realise they can't hunt everything!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
14-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #18

What are you going to do with the kitten while you are away??

Catsey Junior

14-11-2007, 12:04 PM   #19

my husband is begrudgingly looking after him when he can

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
14-11-2007, 12:14 PM   #20

For the time being, why not take the food and litter tray into your bedroom at night? That way he can have his cuddles and eat without waking you up.