Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
06-02-2014, 11:44 AM   #1

Tempest Thursday

Actually, it's ok here at the moment, but it's not going to last. Those poor folk in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset have loads more to moan about than me!

I went to the cinema with my niece yesterday to see the second Hobbit film, which I quite enjoyed and there's lots of eye candy in the form of Richard Armitage and Luke Evans, who is from my neck of the woods. Benedict Cumberbatch makes a voice appearance in the guise of Smaug the dragon, and a good cameo from Stephen Fry too.

Back to the present, finished my ironing this morning, have taken my new trousers to be shortened, posted letters and dropped Ceri off at the cafe. I'll whizz the cleaner around now and have a cuppa and a biccie.

See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-02-2014, 01:12 PM   #2

Re: Tempest Thursday

Afternoon PP - yes, you are right, so many other poor folk have more to worry and complain about. Amazing the News footage from Cornwall, that huge surge and waves breaking - absolutely terrifying and sadly more on the way. Raining here and windy, I have been out to get my prescription (waited around an hour in the chemist) and to the farm shop for some jacket potatoes and a few other things. Out this afternoon for calligraphy. I am feeling pleased with my "homework" and I hope the tutor can find some good in it!!!

Keep warm, dry and safe folk. Cuddles all round, of course, for Catsey cats!