Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
24-12-2006, 04:30 PM   #11

Re: Daily Thread ~ Sunday

Off to my MIL's in a bit. Gonna have tea with them and then off to Mass with the kids. The kids are staying at my inlaws tonight. I'll be back cos of the dog and cats. Then back up to my inlaws in the morning for xmas dinner once I've fed the cats and fed and walked the dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-12-2006, 10:09 PM   #12

Happy Christmas Eve to all, and Merry Christmas to those who won't be on tomorrow! Sunny and cool today, 51F. To the market for odds and ends; was jammed! Every register was open, and still lines! But streets very quiet, very little traffic. Leia is fine & weeing normally; Onyx came rishing to her plate and almost let me pet her, and the birds have already eaten half the new suet cake! So all is well in my household!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-12-2006, 10:11 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke
Finished some of my cooking duties, the cheat's dessert thing as posted by Dinahsmum last year is sorted and in the freezer, just finished off the touches too home made game pie, off too give the dogs a quick razz around the fields then back too make shortbread, wrap some presents and finaly crash out!
Luke, you make shortbread?!! I adore shortbread; you're a man of many talents! Pat Bella and Clementine for me, have a great day tomorrow!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
24-12-2006, 10:59 PM   #14

Well been to work, Dave's Dad is going to his sisters, Dave's Aunts and Dave is going too his Dad should maybe slightly relax being there off the beaten track so to speak, so they should have a good time.

So all have a good day, Merry Christmas Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-12-2006, 11:04 PM   #15

Enjoy your day Karen and you too Eileen. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-12-2006, 11:11 PM   #16

What a day..after the baking, cooking, dog walking, dog nearly getting ran over, present wrapping, fire alarms going off and not stopping, dogs limping, children screaming after an uncle told them that father christmas had been shot down by MI5 as a suspect terrorist-i can finaly sit down, with a drink and something too eat and relax!
Cor..i'm glad this comes but once a year!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
24-12-2006, 11:13 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Luke, you make shortbread?!! I adore shortbread; you're a man of many talents! Pat Bella and Clementine for me, have a great day tomorrow!
It's easy as tying shoe laces!! Made four tray fulls so a coparious amount of shortbread! All stored in the fridge, with the cheat's dessert (recipie provided by dinahsmum_ in the freezer, home made game pie (with game contents shot by a family member-so properly homemade!) on the pie rack, the turkey and the beef awaiting to be bunged in the oven tomorrow..and everything else still stored away.
Kitchen is only small-at present you just have enough room to get in, with not a single inch of work surface to spare!

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2006, 11:13 PM   #18

Dear Lord don't start rumours like that about Father Christmas...........there could be mass hysteria.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
24-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #19

LOL Luke at the MI5 terrorist bit, wish I'd thought of that with my kids, maybe we could have avoided all this expense! Ah well, as you say it only comes once a year, so ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Catsey Veteran

24-12-2006, 11:15 PM   #20

I am sitting here awaiting a call out for work someone/thing is bound to set the alarm off but last year we escaped unscathed. So fingers crossed.

Watching calender girls forgot how good it was.