Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2006, 04:34 AM   #1

Daily Thread ~ Thursday

It's a very cold, foggy night/morning here .......... not a soul around - don't blame you as it's only 3.30am Even Az and Eileen have deserted Catsey!

Catch up with you all when you're awake!

Have a good sleep!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-12-2006, 09:23 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread ~ Thursday

Ooooops sorry Mags, you are an early bird I didn't see your post and have duplicated a daily thread

Hope by now you have managed some sleep Mags!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-12-2006, 10:15 AM   #3

Well I am most surprised. Chloe has taken her medicine very well this morning. Antibiotic wrapped in tuna yum yum and other stuff was drops on her food so gave her a tiny bit with drops on before breakfast to make sure it was all gone.

Kids off to friends today. Emma going to a sleepover so I am taxi today - and cleaner and washer and blah blah blah!!

Cold and foggy today = wrap up warm!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-12-2006, 10:22 AM   #4

Mags - shhhhh, you just cuddle down again!
Fran - hope you get good news on the lovely Porsha
Donna - sounding good for Chloe!

It's real chilly-willy weather here. Kept the fire going overnight and it's lovely to have it blazing away now. OH has come down with an irritating cough/congestion (that'll teach him to buzz off to Portugal in December) so he's enjoying the bit of comfort. He's getting no sympathy from me!
Have a good day and keep warm!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2006, 11:15 AM   #5

I didn't see this, earlier thread either . . . . but will add to this one now

Did the supermarket run at 7pm last night - it was remarkably hassle-free. Managed to whiz around unimpeded by little boys

Darcy spent most of the night sleeping on my pillow curled around my head . . . I think he gets cold - poor chap. He won't leave my side today so far.

Need to pop up to the petrol station to get some bags of coal (still no radiators installed in the sitting room so I have to rely on the open fire). Bless hubby and his 'romantic' notion of open fires

Right Sebastian is howling so must go and insert and bottle to silence him

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-12-2006, 01:18 PM   #6

I was up by 9.00 this morning even though I didn't get to sleep until 6ish ......

It's still very cold here but not quite so foggy. Have been shopping so I don't have to venture out again today.

Cassie is saying 'blow that, I'm not going out today either' and has nestled down for a few hours sleep Her litter box is in great favour during these cold snaps

Stay warm and have a great day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
21-12-2006, 02:08 PM   #7

Morning all, freezing here and such thick frog you can't see infront of you, on walkies i could hardly see the dogs! Apparently coventry airport is in total shut down due to the thickness of the fog..truly terrible.
Not much planned today..walked dogs, wrapped presents..maygo and drop some off later..mainly going to enjoy peace today as next three days are planned too the full.
Enjoy your day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
21-12-2006, 06:13 PM   #8

Evening all. Did the last of my shopping today, had the council on the phone, and I'm finally going to get a new boiler and fire installed, hurrah! Heat at last. Should be early january. OH has somehow managed to lose £85!!! He thinks it fell out of his pocket at the service station we stopped at on the way home yesterday. It was his Christmas from his mum, and was to set up his fish tank, so he's extremely devastated!! Nothing planned for tonight, and babysitting my little 2nd cousin tomorrow, so it will be a hectic day. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
21-12-2006, 07:21 PM   #9

Evening all, no fog here, but thick frost all day....Doris came home today, so have been phoning all day, getting her panic alarm, zimmer, and other aids organized, she caught us out, as we thought she would be in hospital over xmas....
Hubby is stuck in Birmingham, his flight has ben delayed till 8pm because of the fog, he is not a happy man.....