Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #21

Re: Jeans

My waist is where I'm thick, but have a rather flat butt and slim legs and thighs, so it's almost impossible to get a halfway decent fit, especially as I like the close fitting legs, the ones I just got are the closest to fitting I've found, but the legs could be slimmer .......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-05-2009, 09:56 PM   #22

I wear the stretch ones Eileen, find they fit your legs much better...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
23-05-2009, 01:37 PM   #23

I live in jeans too and at 5ft2" they are usually trailing on the floor....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
23-05-2009, 02:04 PM   #24

Slim waist, round bum, thighs are heavier than I'd like - so either they are too baggy on the waist, too tight on the thigh. and in all cases bat about on my calfs. Of course they're either too short or too long.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
23-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #25

I live in jeans...used to have problems getting them to fit... i have high hips and not much of a waist... so womens jeans would tend to cut me in half... so i started wearing mens levis.... FABULOUS fit... but the lat couple of years since they have brought the lower cut jeans in for women i have reverted to womens ones... at size 10 and 5'8" i dont usually have too much of a problem getting them to fit although i usually buy jeans in the USA... mainly because they are FAR cheaper... a pair of Levi's here are approx AU$150 .. you can get them in the states for around US$30.. so even with the exchange rate it's still far cheaper...i also really like GAP jeans.... of course we dont have those in Australia so that's another thing i will buy in the US

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-05-2009, 04:26 PM   #26

I'd thought about trying men's jeans, but never could quite figure out the inseam length they ask you to supply......and I wonder if they make sizes that would fit a short (5'1") woman.