Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-03-2011, 11:38 AM   #1

Wednesday Daily

Morning all

I am on holiday this week and planning on a mini makeover of the back garden. Going out with a friend for late lunch this afternoon about 4. Good catch up hopefully. I am not sure I will be back for the quiz but I will try.

Anyhow hope everyone is good.

Elaine how is Rayne?

Angie is it this week you can go to see your MIL?

Everyone have to go now see you later later. Have fun.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Daily

A really beautiful sunny day here so a spot of gardening (just tidying up and weeding) before going off to work this afternoon. There's been a bit of laundry done and I'm now on my coffee break and then I'll go and deal with those weeds!

Ewww!! Morgan's sharing my sofa and has just "let one go" what a pong Ah! the pleasures of having animal friends!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
23-03-2011, 12:12 PM   #3

Morning all - quick hello, gorgeous day here - what a waste sitting in the office

Kazz, you sound well ready for the garden, hope the late lunch is god.

Mrs H - yes!!!! But we wouldn't be without them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-03-2011, 12:53 PM   #4

Good morning everyone,

Kazz, gardening sounds good

Elaine, hope Rayne is ok x

MrsH, its not nice when they do that but as CM says, "we wouldnt be without them Harris is guilty of doing that when he is beside OH!!

Im not upto much today, just on job sites feeling a bit low today, had my sky telephone interview but didnt get through to next stage. Starting to bring me down a bit now but need to just keep trying.

Hope you all have a great day. Not sure if i will be at the quiz tonight. Not feeling the most sociable today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #5

Morning everyone! Absolutely glorious day here too, so I am also pottering in the garden generally tidying up. OH has gone to a dental hygienist appointment which he hates going to.

I am thinking about Eileen, as we all are, and wishing her well and also sending healing vibes to little Charlie and comforting thoughts to Sarah.

Quiz will go ahead this evening though not as normal without Eileen - I'm wondering whether this won't be the first quiz she's missed since we started in 2008 - the only other reason for missing would have been a power cut! Pamela - do try and join us, it will take your mind off things for a wee while. Sorry about the Skye interview. Hope to "see" plenty of players. I've tried not to make the Qs too hard!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
23-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #6

Afternoon all...

Well, work today was a little interesting - spent a lot of the morning wandering round Cupar with some of the people on the course, locating places and getting picture (or hard copy) evidence to 'prove' we'd been to places/found things.

That was nice - was able to go out without my jacket - though I did have a warm top on.

Then in the afternoon we tried to watch some stuff we'd recorded last week... except we couldn't find the video tape!!! So not helpful!!!

Sorry that I won't be able to make the quiz tonight - have a meeting in Edinburgh which doesn't start until 7, by the time we've had it and I get back here...

Hope everyones days go as well as possible - chin up Pamela - I think everyone has days like that jobsearching. It does get pretty depressing after a while. But I've heard sky isn't always the nicest place to work, so...

ETA: Hmmm, change of plans... too many people not able to make meeting I was going to so it's been cancelled. Guess I may well make quiz after all... *realign head*

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-03-2011, 06:25 PM   #7

afternoon all, lovely sunny day here. Been to see a friend for coffee and a cake this afternoon. My job with the council ends next thur, i have been offered some casual hours for a week at the begining of April by the charity i am working at . Sorry about your job situation Pamela i know what you mean about it getting you down.
Hope to see some of you at the quiz tonight, you're right Angie it won't be the same without Eileen but looking foward to it all the same.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
23-03-2011, 07:58 PM   #8

Evening all, had a very very busy day today. Walking dogs from 9 am till 4 pm, dropping last lot off took me till 5pm. I am absolutley shattered, my feet ache.
The sun was shinning pretty much all day, t-shirt weather YAY! Thought I was making good time with the dog walking and hoped to have a quick stop for a brew and a quick bite to eat when i realised I had lost my mobile phone , no time for a break, had to head back to the park and look for my phone, fortunately I found it, then just had to get back on the road to pick up the next lot of dogs.

Gonna just chill and watch telly tonight.

Kazz, Rayne is not too bad at the moment, the diet and the meds are helping, the trying time might be next week as we try to reduce the steriods. Fingers crossed it all goes well. Other than that, she is as bright as a button again and full of mischeif.

Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
23-03-2011, 09:58 PM   #9

Can you remind me how to locate the quiz please

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-03-2011, 10:01 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes