Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
19-03-2011, 06:03 PM   #1

super sunny saturday

well, where are you all ? I can only assume everyone is out and about enjoying the sun ?
It's been a beautiful day here, got lots done in the garden and actualy enjoyed it, which has got to be a result
We had a walk by the river this morning with Malaika, Kwame has to be carried at the moment and he whinged the whole walk.
Training with Malaika this afternoon, we practiced emergency stops for the first time and she did a text book one, pity it wouldn't work in real life. I think Malaika has changed the trainers opinion of Basenjis for the better.
We have booked Kwame into puppy classes to start April 16th.
Hope everyone has had a lovely day as i have.
Must go and feed Tom and Jerry, Tom knows what time it is and is sat waiting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
19-03-2011, 06:26 PM   #2

Re: super sunny saturday

Hi Shelley, am here! *waves* Sounds like a nice day over all. Well done Malaika - and poor Kwame having to be carried. Hope puppy training goes well with him.

Cloudy out right now - though the sun does seem to be coming in by my bedroom window. Just debating on when I shall fix what for tonights dinner.

Pretty quiet day here over all - though I took delivery of a new fancy phone... Decided I could get a better deal on it than on the bog standard phone-contract (had been p&g, let myself be talked into paying by DD, there you go) I was on. Feel like I've got a mini computer, not a phone!!!

Cloud currently sleeping in that cat carrier thing. Was successful in getting pics of her playing with it earlier - will no doubt post sooner or later!

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
19-03-2011, 06:32 PM   #3

A lovely sunny day here, the first lawn-cut of the year! Not doing anything much, watching the rugby on tv but England are not currently putting up much of a performance against Ireland they've just now missed an easy penalty so I'm not holding out hopes for a Grand Slam win oh crikey! Ireland's just scored a try 14-0 right now, think I'll go and make a cup of tea!

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2011, 07:03 PM   #4

Hello Kate and MrsH, yes i gave the lawns the first cut of the year too.
Kate is your phone the type you can get on the internet with ? Howard has one, mines just a simple phone and camera.

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2011, 07:10 PM   #5

Hi Shelley - yep, I get online/e-mails/chat with my new phone. Plus camera, word doc's, music... As well as text and phone and all the rest of that.

As I said, am convinced it's a pocket sized computer...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
19-03-2011, 08:01 PM   #6

Hi all - been in garden tidying most of the day. Afraid it is far to damp up here to even consider grass cutting

Breagh and Izzi were both out today - a first for timid Izzi, so I was pleased she managed to be brave.

Your walk soundes nice Shelley, even if the newest addition thought that being carried was not all it should have been.

MrsH - I was just pleased Scotland managed to avoid the dreaded woodden spoon.

Looking forward to the pics of Cloud - what type of phone did you get?

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2011, 08:04 PM   #7

Clever, brave little Izzi
Kate your phone sounds brilliant

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #8

Hi all! Please give little Izzi a "brave little girl" cuddle from me!

We have been on a particularly lovely walk today - glorious sunny day - to a place carpeted with wild daffodils. Pics to follow! All in all a very good day and my face is glowing a bit - and I put on my usual factor 15!

Just about to have supper - back later. Well done Ireland!

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2011, 08:19 PM   #9

Oh Well Done Little Izzy! Such a clever girl. *sends rubs and special treats*.

Phone seems a bit too fancy to me - I like bog standard, not mini-comp. Though I do think I'll appreciate it when am away places I can't take laptop.

Ended up with a blackberry - reasonable contract deal, and most people I know either seem to have that or an iPhone - no contract for one of those in my price range! Might be 'interesting' if I end up with one for work when they close the office after the summer mind you...

Catsey Veteran

19-03-2011, 08:22 PM   #10

I'm feeling shocked about Eileen being in hospital. I hope they get her sorted out, she hasn't sounded well for a while now. Hope Leia is ok.