Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-03-2011, 09:25 AM   #1

its thursday!

Good morning everyone.

Sorry about te early departure from the quiz last night, had to get Skye and Harris's food and stuff sorted out before bed.
Well done Eileen for winning looking forward to the quiz next week.

Not doing much today, just working from 12pm until 830pm so wont be home till about 930pm.

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-03-2011, 02:50 PM   #2

Re: its thursday!

Afternoon all.
Off out this evening a good friend of mine Gaynor and her husband Andy who I have known for 24 years or more now at least and their 3 children are emigrating to Australia - and her leaving do for the majority of their friends is tonight they go in 10 day.
So I will be out this evening. See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-03-2011, 04:23 PM   #3

Hi Pamela, Kazz, those to follow. Sunny and milder, 11 C (51 F), beginning to feel like Spring: hellebores blooming! No real news.

Enjoy the evening out, Kazz; Hope work goes well, Pam, and everyone is having a pleasant day ... Angie's at her uncle's funeral...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
17-03-2011, 04:55 PM   #4

Hey all, am home from work now. Again am very glad that am not out this evening - though next week is now starting to look busier again.

Was one of those weird choppy changey days - which included trying to do 3 things at once (help out with selecting a film for the course I'm helping at to see at the cinema next Thurs - ended up being Kings Speech, the job I was doing for team leader, and answering lots of phones!!!) Then, once those three tasks were pretty well sorted I needed to be a body in a building so that a group could run until normal time, before heading back to the office to do the last few jobs!!!

Sorry I didn't make the quiz last night - head just not in the right place. Tis likely will need to miss next week as well - unless it changes will have a planning meeting to go to for a week away...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-03-2011, 07:29 PM   #5

Hello everyone,
hope you day at work goes well pamela.
Karen i hope you enjoy your friends leaving do, i expect you have mixed feelings.
Eileen glad it's a bit warmer where you are,our weathers not too bad today as well.
Kate, sounds like you are having a busy time at work, hope you have a relaxing evening.
Work for me this morning, times running out for my job now and nothing on the horizon. Had an online redeployment form today so HR can search for me a job as well as me looking myself. Wonder why they've left it so late.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
17-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #6

A bit late, but forgot to say Happy St. Patrick's Day to those of us with Irish ancestry! Erin Go Bragh!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #7

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts - I am home from my uncle's funeral. It was quite a cheerful affair as these things go and many more people than I had expected. Had a good chat with my cousin, his wife and his two grown up sons afterwards.

Came home the "old route" my dad used to take before motorways were built .... I can't have travelled that way since the '60's and remembered a good few bits of it. Poor OH is exhausted though and I don't suppose we will be late up tonight. I'm feeling wrung out. Be better tomorrow. Take care all.